Games you are currently playing - Part 7

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Played a couple of hours of my first Yakuza game, Yakuza Zero. Not too bad. Pretty story heavy which is usually a downer for me as I get bored too easy.

But it's keeping my attention. I'm also looking forward to the RPG elements in it.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Hot GTA V on PC. Haven’t played it since it’s initial release on PS3 years ago and I never did best it, so I’m looking forward to plowing through it. Might check out the online nonsense after I finish.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Sleeping Dogs is my current endeavor, and I'm finding it to be quite enjoyable. Glitchy as hell, but fun.

Loved Sleeping Dogs. The DLC, can't remembe what its called, some island, was awesome too.

I’m in gaming limbo right now with an eye on Dragon Quest XI. Anyone here recommend it?

As a longtime Dragon Quest fan, I'd recommend it but I didn't think it was fantastic.

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Sleeping Dogs is my current endeavor, and I'm finding it to be quite enjoyable. Glitchy as hell, but fun.
Sleeping dogs was great, I just had the problem of out of habit driving on the wrong side of the road, which is weird because IRL it's the side I drive on lol.

Currently though, I'm alternating between Kakarot and RDR2 online.

Reactions: Nickmo82

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Sleeping dogs was great, I just had the problem of out of habit driving on the wrong side of the road, which is weird because IRL it's the side I drive on lol.

Currently though, I'm alternating between Kakarot and RDR2 online.

It's almost lost in the mists of time, but I faintly recall the same problem.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
I recall quitting Sleeping Dogs because I hated the driving.

Probably not a fair shake, in hindsight. I should go back and give it another shot at some point....

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Now that I've finished up Sleeping Dogs, Sekiro is on the hot seat.

I am having an issue stopping the dragon rot. The items menu suggests The Sculptor is the only one with the disease, but since it is supposed to trigger a second target to complete the quest I can't find a way to cure the damn thing. :(

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I started playing Temtem. It's a Pokemon style game coming to all systems. It's on early access on Steam right now. It's actually incredibly well done. If you look at screenshots/videos it looks pretty much identical but there's some quality of life changes and it's actually a lot more challenging. I'm having blast with it so far playing it in co-op with a friend of mine.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Getting another playthrough of Final Fantasy 7 to get ready for the Remake in April. I just got through Mideel and regained Cloud's memory. Started breeding my first few chocobo's :)

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Finally going to play Kentucky Route Zero now that it's done.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Found Days Gone for super cheap and have a few friends who really enjoyed it so I picked it up. First 5 or 6 hours in and I’m really enjoying it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->