Games you are currently playing - Part 7

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Just played through Kingdom Come: Deliverance again. Love that game.

If anyone is looking for an open world RPG to sink about 100 hours into, I highly recommend it.

I got sick of trying to shoot rabbits with my bow, failing miserably, and sleeping in lice infested beds lol.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Nioh 2

I tried Nioh 1 and I thought it sucked. My biggest problems were that the enemies did way too much damage (like almost enemy enemy can kill you in one hit) and all the enemy attacks had like 2 frame animations. Other problems include hardly any enemy type variety, bland corridor levels and too many skills and techniques to keep track of.

Well, all those problems are the same if not worse in Nioh 2. All the bosses can kill you in 1 hit even at close to full health. The only nice thing is that for some reason the devs didn't program enemies health to scale for co-op so you can just summon co-op to beat the game.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Been super busy with work and moving but... When I have had a few minutes I have been dabbling with the Final Fantasy Tactics Randomizer Mod as well as the Diablo 2 Randomizer mod & the Median XL mod... which is one of the best mods ever created. The fact that there is still a large online community for Median XL is amazing.

ILikeTurtles

Sep 2, 2010
If you play Valheim and haven't tried the Epic Loot mod yet you're missing out. Takes the game to a whole new level.

atreyuavenged

Nov 28, 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Genshin - Doing dailies quests, using up resin. When that's done, onto:
YS Origin - Nightmare runs are a pain, but doable. Boss Rush on Nightmare is gonna be terrible for me. I suck at hard games.

heatnikki

Dec 18, 2018
I started playing Overwatch, pretty entertaining game with interesting plot. Plus I found cool service https://overboost.pro/overwatch-boosting to achieve in-game goals. Their professional boosters offer two delivery modes: self-play when a player teams up with pro or account-sharing when their booster completes a task from the client’s account.

Last edited:

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
My PS5 came in last weekend; been playing Miles Morales and Astro Bot as my introduction to the system.

Going to go back and play some of the PS Plus collection games after this.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Found a way to get The Movies (2005) working, and I'm having a trip down nostalgia lane. Many design choices haven't aged well, but the concept is every bit as novel as it was 16 years ago (if not more) and it's still a blast to play.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Just finished Far Cry 5. Huge hole in the game, at least for me.
Apparently there are radio broadcasts and conversations throughout the game referencing impending nuclear war. I don't remember hearing one. Unless it's just me, that's a huge missed opportunity to add this near-apocalyptic feeling to the game.

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
I started both Resident Evil Village and It Takes Two this weekend. I'm really enjoying both so far. Probably 2 hours into RE8 and 3.5 hours into It Takes Two

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
20210509161856_1.jpg

20210509193450_1.jpg

Got back to playing Death Stranding after originally not being able to get into, but once I got past the 15 hour mark, it's been difficult to put it down

Hands down one of the most unique, thoughtful games I've played since Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Reactions: Jovavic

Tonneau

May 15, 2017
Montreal
Resident Evil Village
Oddworld New 'n' Tasty (I don't like it much so far, but I want to see if it gets any better before I quit)

I want to get back to Nioh 2 after that. I stopped playing months ago for no reason at all and I'm probably just going to restart since I wasn't far into the game anyway. I want to finish Hitman 3 as well, but I don't know if they've fixed the annoying bugs that caused me to quit (still got two levels to go in that one).

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Replaying Infamous and Infamous 2 past couple months and it kind of cracks me up with the "moral dilemmas" it gives you. Because it's either 1. Do the sane normal thing or 2. Become a mass murdering psychopath.

The funny thing is that the story characters all treat you the same regardless of whether you're a hero or you kill women and children just because.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Absolutely love it!

It has a sort of a Persona feel to it.

Having only played the original Xenoblade Chronicles on my Wii, which was the last console I purchase, I wish they'd bring these games over to PC/Steam. It's a perfectly good market for it.

Lilou

t-.-t
Oct 29, 2008
Scarborough, ON
Warcraft III Frozen Throne. I built a new PC in december but I still can't play any modern games because I can't find an RTX gpu. Had I known how difficult it would be to get any decent GPU I would have just got purchased a switch instead.

Reactions: Club and Osprey

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I'm legit impressed with Gears of War 2 it truly feels like a full scale 40k game with a lived in world and military battles going on all around you. Even the "cave" levels have troops fighting all around you. I missed out not owning a 360 back in the day. They don't make games like this anymore. This is sort of like the first 10 minutes of every prestige AAA videogame with all the epicness crammed in, but it's the whole game.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I've started Horizon Zero Dawn. Does anyone have any advice on how to understand the menus?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->