Games were played...just not uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies to anyone thrown off by this. I had played the games...just not uploaded them. something with the connection was causing major problems....couldn;t upload or even get to the message board to leave a message. Uploaded the games from yesterday, and simmed today's. anybody leaving instructions over multiple games had them followed....aside from Doug (Sorry!...I put Potvin in, and swore I saved it! :banghead: )...who can blame me for his team's win. Know that wasn't entirely the point (once again...my apologies! :bow: ) but it's 2am here and I've been awake for 40 hours straight! :eek: anybody else who got caught gets an apology...unfortunately we're a playoff round and about 15 games days behind and we can't afford to lose any more, given we also need to be ready for the draft 1-2 weeks earlier.

As they say...the show must go on! :teach:

Last edited:

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Great job Josh! Even if your simming has to be behind my team's current three game losing skid.

I think my boys are getting bored. Time to stir up the pot somehow....oh wait, I see several games against the Wings on the horizon - the team responsibly for starting this losing streak, not to mention the team that knocked the Bluenotes out of the playoffs last year.

Looks like my boys will be getting into playoff mode in plenty of time for the real season.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Chuzwazza said:
...aside from Doug (Sorry!...I put Potvin in, and swore I saved it! :banghead: )...who can blame me for his team's win. Know that wasn't entirely the point (once again...my apologies! :bow: )...

No worries, Josh - a) mistakes happen, b) I certainly wasn't going to step up to run the sim, so I'm not about to criticize those who did, and c) I don't think Brodeur was behind the 7-goal explosion vs. Edmonton, so I think I would have won anyway. Which is fine: I'm fighting for home ice at this point, against Drew of all people, so I'll take any win I can get! More than half of my remaining games are against LAK, ANA and SJS, though, which means I'll be hard-pressed to stay where I am, never mind move up.

Sheesh - Nick things his boys' playoff starts now, just because he has to figure out Drew's anti-Blues hex? He should try getting fitted for one of our Jackets... :help:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Now that I have punted on the year, my team catches fire. Great. Before the dump I had the 5th pick, now I would have the 10th. Guess my guys have good character. Bastards.

HFNHL Red Wings

Dr.Sens(e) said:
Time to stir up the pot somehow....oh wait, I see several games against the Wings on the horizon - the team responsibly for starting this losing streak, not to mention the team that knocked the Bluenotes out of the playoffs last year.

Looks like my boys will be getting into playoff mode in plenty of time for the real season.

Hehe. Me thinks the Wings still have your number Nick but as you point out we will have a few pre-playoff games to test that theory out.

Let me do the math ... 9 points back of the Blues with one game in hand plus 3 games vs. the Blues for an easy 6 points = 1 point difference. Hmmm this could get interesting :jump:

Last edited by a moderator:

HFNHL Red Wings

Wild GM said:
...or Minnesota could continue their red-hot play and take out the Wings 6-1. So much for the game in hand.

... what the ____! Grrr.
I guess I better give Kolzig a rest day as he must be fatigued :shakehead

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I'm in as much shock as you. Somehow...my team is playing great right now with about 4 AHL'ers in there. I guess if the NHL Pens could do it (with less talent than my team), anyone could. Hell....with 10 games left, I am only 5 out with 6 games against teams behind me. LOL Would be a hoot if I actually make a run!

HFNHL Red Wings

Bahhh.
Well there goes that theory.
Kolzig is really slumping having been chased from the net in 3 consecutive games.
Loss to the Wild, then worst of all a loss to the Blues (5 goals on only 21 shots). Now I barely squeek on a 6-5 victory over those pesky Wild again. Geez.

On the bright side Nick is in Cuba so he can't razz me about that key defeat.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
HFNHL Red Wings said:
On the bright side Nick is in Cuba so he can't razz me about that key defeat.

... so I'll do it for him! Don't look now, Drew, but my Jackets are four points behind you with 2 games in hand. Kolzig had better snap out of it, or you're going to be starting the playoffs in someone else's arena! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad