Games Webcast by Hockey Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
André Brin from Hockey Canada was kind enough to pass this info along to us.

By registering for the Hockey Canada Insider, at www.hockeycanada.ca, hockey fans can get an access code that will give them exclusive access to webcasts of Canada’s two Red vs. White games (December 12-13 at 6pm MOUNTAIN TIME) and Canada vs. CIS All-Stars (December 14 at 5pm MOUNTAIN TIME).

NCSENSFAN

Sep 2, 2005
Thanks for the info, any chance that the real games will be on there as well, I know down here in the States I am not going to get any of the Canada games.

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
Thanks for the info, any chance that the real games will be on there as well, I know down here in the States I am not going to get any of the Canada games.

Doubt it. The reason they can show these games is that nobody owns the rights to them. TSN owns the rights to the tournament games.

Injektilo

Feb 3, 2005
Taiwan
seriously, if HC were to put the actual tourny games on the web to watch, i'd have to go ahead and get that tattoo i've had in the back of my mind for the last while.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Yeah, I got the welcome e-mail already but haven't received the access code yet.

It's a web-based account, though, and it looks as though (based on their sign-up form) they're having problems e-mailing web-based accounts.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Never mind. For some reason the original e-mail didn't display the entire welcome image with all of the info. Problem solved.

PuckheadMcGillycuddy

Aug 12, 2002
Anyone else having problems getting it to load? It's going through the buffering process for me, but then it comes up with a message "This live webcast isn't available" even though earlier it said it would start 20 minutes before game time.

dieseleric

Aug 17, 2006
Anyone else having problems getting it to load? It's going through the buffering process for me, but then it comes up with a message "This live webcast isn't available" even though earlier it said it would start 20 minutes before game time.

Same thing is happening to me...anyone know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad