Games postponed due to weather

IceColdOx

Jan 29, 2019
Watertown, NY
It's no joke. Wind has knocked power out at my house twice. I got two young ones that have never been through an outage and they're not handling it well.

AceKing21

Oct 19, 2021
Central NY
It's no joke. Wind has knocked power out at my house twice. I got two young ones that have never been through an outage and they're not handling it well.
Hope things are going ok now. I'm from Utica area and we got hit a little, but not nearly as bad as you guys out there. I saw some videos and pics from a couple friends out that way and WOWWWWWW.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Hope things are going ok now. I'm from Utica area and we got hit a little, but not nearly as bad as you guys out there. I saw some videos and pics from a couple friends out that way and WOWWWWWW.
Both my parents were born and raised in Utica. Most of my extended family resides in the 315 area code...except for me.

How's everything doing now?

Reactions: AceKing21

AceKing21

Oct 19, 2021
Central NY
Both my parents were born and raised in Utica. Most of my extended family resides in the 315 area code...except for me.

How's everything doing now?
A little late on the reply, but it wasn't bad here. In fact, we've avoided a lot of snow this year up until the last week where we've been getting a hit pretty good.

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad