GDT: Game2 - Avs vs Flames part deux More Fire and Brimstone| 8:30 PM MT | NBCSN,CBC,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Also Flames have been terrible at finding lanes this series. Shooting straight into shin pads 75% of the time.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
Don’t do it man... just don’t. Regular season is one thing, don’t try to bait now though. People are very emotional at this time of year.

Seriously wasn't. Wasn't even watching that closely because I'm really sleepy. Flames are an outstanding team.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Relax guys. We probably split in Colorado and win game 5. Then bring it home in Colorado. No one said it was gonna be easy.
I didn’t expect an easy win, but expected the flames to play. Not hang on for dear life only to hit the switch in OT

Reactions: Dack

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
I would, they got us here. We didn’t have one forward that I’d put in the top 5 on the ice tonight. If we don’t skate, we won’t win. You could tell from the puck drop that the Avs wanted it way more.
Take that ass Neal out and I say, let's roll again.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Biggest isssue tonight was how bad we got pushed around. Like, I know MacKinnon is fast as hell, but I don’t think he was touched once all night.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Relax guys. We probably split in Colorado and win game 5. Then bring it home in Colorado. No one said it was gonna be easy.
No chance, we are taking both games from Colorado and we dismantle them at home again and will send a message to the next round opponent.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Seriously wasn't. Wasn't even watching that closely because I'm really sleepy. Flames are an outstanding team.

Look man, intentions are one thing, but thank the holy gods we aren’t as bad as those people in Edmonton. They’d crucify you. Gg, but now is not the time.

Seriously, if we can dump him for kylington and a second, do it. Hell, make it a first if we are really desperate. I’d rather not lose a useful player for him to stay next year. Maybe we can fleece Fenton and even get something back lol.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Just enjoy the ride dude.
Who says I’m not? The Flames enjoyed it for 60 minutes tonight too. Not sure where your coming from here but as the #1 seed in the West I want the Flames to win, they shouldn’t be “just enjoying the ride”

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
MacK was beating them all like rented mules all night, singling out Andersson is silly (Backs couldnt keep up with his man either)

Lucky bounce aside, the top line did sweet f all, again.

Neal was the worst playeron ice, again. Brodie soft af and with a bunch of brainfarts, again.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Frustration aside. 1-1. Clean slate. Wake the f*** up and pick up a couple wins in Colorado.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
I hope Bill keeps the same forwards lines that finished it up at the very least, maybe find a way to bump Mangiapane up.

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
He’s lost the ability to shoot the puck at all. He was so confident in the first half.... wtf happened?

I dunno man just a sloppy game. I thought Ras played good, I thought Bennett played good, I thought Gio and Hammer played good. Smith obviously.

Just a lot of ghosts out there tnite.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
He wasn’t good but I’d rather have him than our other options. The whole team looked as though they partied like they won the cup on Thursday. Hung right over, slow and uninterested.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
I dunno man just a sloppy game. I thought Ras played good, I thought Bennett played good, I thought Gio and Hammer played good. Smith obviously.

Just a lot of ghosts out there tnite.
Very true but Colorado had also many passengers out there tonight. Our top line was our biggest enigma tonight.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Some of you people ae panicking way too much for a 1-1 series tie. Mack just said this is prob their best game this season too.
In other note, i liked bennett on the 1st line and lindholm 2nd way better. I thought those line changes were the reason the 3rd period became kinda even. Sucks that peters switched it back

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
My line for next game would be

Bennett-Lindholm-Gaudreau
Tkachuk-Backlund-Czarnik/Frolik
Mangiapane-Monahan-Ryan
Dube-Jankowski-Neal/Hathaway/Frolik

It's radical but I think it's a much better mix of speed, skill and defensive play than we currently have.

Last edited:
Reactions: DominikBokkFan

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
He wasn’t good but I’d rather have him than our other options. The whole team looked as though they partied like they won the cup on Thursday. Hung right over, slow and uninterested.
He is switched off and everything ends on him. He gets a puck and the play ends. It's not acceptable in the PO. We need everything.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
My line for next game would be

Bennett-Lindholm-Gaudreau
Tkachuk-Backlund-Czarnik
Mangiapane-Monahan-Ryan
Dube-Jankowski-Neal/Hathaway

It's radical but I think it's a much better mix of speed, skill and defensive play than we currently have. Ryan can swap with whoever isn't playing well because at this point he shouldn't be a 4th liner but at the same time
Not bad at all, perhaps by looking at it again and again. Wouldn't tweak that much.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Some of you people ae panicking way too much for a 1-1 series tie. Mack just said this is prob their best game this season too.
In other note, i liked bennett on the 1st line and lindholm 2nd way better. I thought those line changes were the reason the 3rd period became kinda even. Sucks that peters switched it back
No panic, just frustration since we all know the flames played like dogshit and let a stellar goaltending performance go to waste

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
No panic, just frustration since we all know the flames played like dog**** and let a stellar goaltending performance go to waste
They’ve been like that all year. All we can do is hope that they don’t go on one of their “I don’t feel like playing hockey”, 4 game skids right now.

Reactions: tmurfin

BRobMint

Formerly known as Hockey Ninja
Apr 24, 2013
Cleveland, OH (Grew up in Calgary)
It's over guys. Pack it up. Dogs are meowing. Cats are barking. The sun rises at night and the moon rises in the day. We're done.

Ok in all seriousness the Avs deserved that one. Let's get it back in game 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->