GDT: Game2 - Avs vs Flames part deux More Fire and Brimstone| 8:30 PM MT | NBCSN,CBC,TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
upload_2019-4-13_11-33-11.png

Quotes:
“It felt a lot better than the other,” said Smith. “Honestly, I haven’t quite heard anything like that before in my career. It honestly, it kind of gives you some confidence when you hear your name get chanted. Like I said, I haven’t quite experienced what I experienced tonight through my 13 years in this league in which I’ve been through a lot. But tonight was something I’ll add to the list.”

“I just didn’t think we did enough to win the hockey game at the end of the day,” said Bednar. “We had more than a handful of players I wasn’t real happy with. We checked pretty well for a good portion of the game, but up ice I didn’t think we did enough to get after their team and cause chaos with our fore-check, check the puck back up the ice even though we were committed on the defensive side of it coming back to our end.”
Line-ups:

Avalanche Lineup
Forwards

92 Gabriel Landeskog - 29 Nathan MacKinnon 13 Alexander Kerfoot
22 Colin Wilson - 34 Carl Soderberg 96 Mikko Rantanen
83 Matt Nieto - 18 Derick Brassard 11 Matt Calvert
57 Gabriel Bourque - 17 Tyson Jost - 37 J.T. Compher
Defensemen

49 Samuel Girard - 6 Erik Johnson
16 Nikita Zadorov - 4 Tyson Barrie
28 Ian Cole - 12 Patrik Nemeth
Goaltenders

31 Philipp Grubauer
1 Semyon Varlamov

Media Game Notes PDF
Game Notes

Last edited:

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
Who would have thought Fantanberg would be playing in the playoffs? Man our pro scouts hit that one out of the park as a depth addition for the price paid

Reactions: Nanuuk and 1989

Aug 3, 2010
Rantanen possibly out tonight?

I honestly think it's smoke & mirrors as the Avs are "being secretive" about their lineup so far. But Rantanen isn't playing healthy and/or effectively, so who cares?

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
No contact jersey perhaps.

He'll be in barring an arm coming off.
Usually non-contact jerseys are something that stands out, not a dark blue.

I’d guess it’s more likely to be that that’s the colour of jersey MacKinnon and Landeskog wear, meaning they’re potentially loading up a line tonight. But that’s also just pure speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad