Pre-Game Talk: Game VIII: Can we dream a dream two games in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
@Gurglesons

giphy.gif

200w.gif

Also, the rest of you wankers, sign up in the GDT so its not the same few people doing all of them please and thanks.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Their defense isnt as good though, especially with Chabot now out awhile.
If anyone can make Korpisalo look like a Vezina winner regardless of their D it’s the Pens…also would it surprise you to see the Sens AHL call ups outplay us? Happens too many times…I’d love to dream of two well structured games in a row but that’s about it, dreams, until the team strings together a few wins…

what’s helping them tonight is that I won’t be watching lol…it’s my birthday and I have other plans…

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
If anyone can make Korpisalo look like a Vezina winner regardless of their D it’s the Pens…also would it surprise you to see the Sens AHL call ups outplay us? Happens too many times…I’d love to dream of two well structured games in a row but that’s about it, dreams, until the team strings together a few wins…

what’s helping them tonight is that I won’t be watching lol…it’s my birthday and I have other plans…
happy-birthday-bday.gif

Reactions: Andy99

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

Happy Birthday!!!

Maybe you should do the GDT?

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
GDT up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad