Game Used Memorabilia

seanaveryfan

Mar 18, 2009
Astoria, NY
Where do you guys get your game used Tampa Bay Lightning memorabilia? I was able to obtain Ryan Callahan's goal puck from the 11/17 game against the New York Rangers. It happened to be his first goal against his former team as well as the Game Winning Goal. It was assisted by Stamkos and Filppula

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Where do you guys get your game used Tampa Bay Lightning memorabilia? I was able to obtain Ryan Callahan's goal puck from the 11/17 game against the New York Rangers. It happened to be his first goal against his former team as well as the Game Winning Goal. It was assisted by Stamkos and Filppula

It'll cost you a pretty penny.

If you just want signed memorabilia then it's far cheaper.

For the rest of the season though I'm pretty sure they're doing game day auctions during the 1st and 2nd period (just gotta opt-in with your phone) and you can buy a bunch of stuff. They had Cally's stick from that game as well.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It'll cost you a pretty penny.

If you just want signed memorabilia then it's far cheaper.

For the rest of the season though I'm pretty sure they're doing game day auctions during the 1st and 2nd period (just gotta opt-in with your phone) and you can buy a bunch of stuff. They had Cally's stick from that game as well.

Hoping to get a signed cally puck at the game next Thursday. I have one when he was with the Rangers but hate having the logo on there. Lol.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Hoping to get a signed cally puck at the game next Thursday. I have one when he was with the Rangers but hate having the logo on there. Lol.

I know last season about around this time (half way through) you could buy game used pucks that weren't in the greatest condition at the arena store.

Adds to the authentic appeal at least?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I know last season about around this time (half way through) you could buy game used pucks that weren't in the greatest condition at the arena store.

Adds to the authentic appeal at least?

I'm excited to get back in town, was there in October and they did not have much. I'll check out the auction table and the stores, thanks for the info!

2MinutesforGiraffing

angelsil on safari
Apr 2, 2013
Tampa
IME the in-game auctions are mostly for signed (not game-used) stuff. I won a Filppula jersey in one of the auctions a few months back. It was signed, but not game-used. It didn't even have his name/numbers on it (reminder to self: get on that).

There are also a lot of banners, photos and the like on auction.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
IME the in-game auctions are mostly for signed (not game-used) stuff. I won a Filppula jersey in one of the auctions a few months back. It was signed, but not game-used. It didn't even have his name/numbers on it (reminder to self: get on that).

There are also a lot of banners, photos and the like on auction.

Really? Cause tonight there was Vasa's first game goalie stick, hedman's stick, connolly's gloves, and callahan's goal puck.

If that's not an auction full of game used stuff, I don't know what is :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad