Xbox One EASHL: Game Stops Working Every Night Around 9PM EST

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011
so if this is talked about or a known thing im sorry. I dont use this forum and, like many others, just go the game for free with xbox live. Having a lot of fun btw. Way better than the last couple games. I'm an nhl 14 guy through and through. Loved that game. but anyways i was wondering if everyone else is like completely unable to play after like 9pm est the last 2 nights?

it'll tell us like "invite failed" when we just try to go into the locker room or just never really load.

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
so if this is talked about or a known thing im sorry. I dont use this forum and, like many others, just go the game for free with xbox live. Having a lot of fun btw. Way better than the last couple games. I'm an nhl 14 guy through and through. Loved that game. but anyways i was wondering if everyone else is like completely unable to play after like 9pm est the last 2 nights?

it'll tell us like "invite failed" when we just try to go into the locker room or just never really load.
Same, it's due to the influx of new players, their servers are shit. If you try at 10:30 it works again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad