Game Schedule

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Congratulations Ottawa! What a great conference final! Good luck in the finals and hopefully you will bring the cup back east. See you in the conference finals next season.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Congratulations to both Laurens and Cohen! I doubt many would have predicted this matchup at the start of the season. Now, let's hope for a tight Cup-series!

ps. I'm sorry Laurens, but I have to be on the Ottawa bandwagon in the finals. If they win, my 1st round pick moves up from 18th to 17th.. :D

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Sheesh, I'm starting to look like a real idiot (that is if I didn't already).

I swapped the Blues #1 pick for the Sens #1 pick early in the year when Ottawa was just out of the playoffs (the deal involved a few other minors things, most notably cash going the other way to Ottawa). While I figured they would probably get in the playoffs, I didn't figure they would win the cup. If they do, my 1st goes from #16 overall to #30, and the Sens will end up picking just in front of the Blues with their original pick. To add a little insult to injury, they'll probably take the player the Blues wanted.

All my draft scenarios of who will be available at #16 are starting to look moot.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Interesting note: We'll finally be officially caught up to the NHL schedule on Thursday. Game 5 of our Finals will be simmed that day and the NHL Finals will be at 5 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->