Tuesday 6/5 - Stanley Cup Finals Game 3 - PLAYED

Wednesday 6/6 - Stanley Cup Finals Game 4 - PLAYED

Thursday 6/7 - Stanley Cup Finals Game 5 - PLAYED

Congrats Ottawa!

Last edited:

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
If Tampa wins? This is the best season ever in Tampa Bays HFNHL history and I hope it could continue for a few more weeks.

Ps. Lets have the draft on the 17th.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
If Tampa wins? This is the best season ever in Tampa Bays HFNHL history and I hope it could continue for a few more weeks.

Ps. Lets have the draft on the 17th.

Martin,

Your team has really surprised me and the sucess you are having is nothing more than your hard work of acquiring the right players. I wish you all the best for the rest of the playoffs and I hope you win the cup cause I traded your 1st earlier this season to Sabres.:D

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
First games in each Conference Finals have been simmed, but I had trouble logging into the server and I'm about to head out for the night.

In the meantime, I've uploaded the 2 boxscores and league files to our Yahoo group under a folder called 2007 Playoffs.

Games will go on as scheduled tomorrow (early sim time - around Noon EDT)

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Games played. I still can't login to the server, so the boxscores and league files are once again in the Files section of our yahoo group under 2007 playoffs.

If anyone wants any of the other stats pages, email me or post here with your email address and I'll send them.

SensGod

Feb 27, 2002
Scotia Bank Place
Visit site
Games played. I still can't login to the server, so the boxscores and league files are once again in the Files section of our yahoo group under 2007 playoffs.

If anyone wants any of the other stats pages, email me or post here with your email address and I'll send them.

could you zip them all up and send them to me please? [email protected]

thanks...mucho appreciated.

Last edited:

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
First games in each Conference Finals have been simmed, but I had trouble logging into the server and I'm about to head out for the night.

In the meantime, I've uploaded the 2 boxscores and league files to our Yahoo group under a folder called 2007 Playoffs.

Games will go on as scheduled tomorrow (early sim time - around Noon EDT)

sean, looks like they changed the password for the ftp user. i can not login either.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Does anyone have access to a secure server that could provide hosting duties for us, since we' rehaving trouble getting hold of the brothers Taylor? If necessary, I'll look into paying for space from a reliable third-party provider. It won't be the first time I've spent money on this "free" hobby! <<looks ruefully at stack of scouting references from years gone by... Brett Lysak my ass!>>

chump06

Way to go HFNHL sens! Give your hometown fans something to get excited about!!! Chance to clinch the series and an 8-2 blowout is all you could muster... Yee-Haw! :clap: way to let Hossa destroy you for 4 goals :shakehead

Last edited:

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
My first line didnt score 6 last night. My 4th line with Harvey, Nylander and Hossa scored three times and Harvey was +3 with just 5 minutes on the ice. This was Todds first game so far in this years playoffs.

What is the HFNHL pointrecord in the playoffs? Hossa has 18 goals and 31 points so far. I guess those 7.0M$ was a good investment afterall.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
6/1 - Games Played .

Drew - My condolences :(

But congrats to Laurens!!

I'll continue with the simming since I've gone so far with it, and just so there's no risk of any flukey things going wrong with the files when they're transferred over.

Chances are that I won't be able to play games tomorrow unless I play them VERY early (I'm talking 7-8AM EDT).

However, if Martin and Cohen get their lines in and both give me the OK, there is a slight chance I'll be able to sim the game late tonight...

If not, plan on Game 7 being simmed Sunday and the Stanley Cup Finals to begin on Monday 6/4.

chump06

Ridiculous... :phew:
Bloody Hell, Marian Hossa was friggin beast and CuJo played like he was in his prime again.
But Mike Peca is Mr. Clutch (who cares about Jerry West anyways :sarcasm:)

Great Series, i was sweating it all day. Look out Stars!!!:fight:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->