Wednesday, April 18 - Game Days 107 & 108
Thursday, April 19 - Game Day 109
Friday, April 20 - Game Day 110
Saturday, April 21 - Game Days 111 & 112
Sunday, April 22 - Game Day 113

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Please don't do that. I would like to see a slow process of "choking" that is going on with Bufallo:D

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Just a little bitter aren't we Hasnain? And here I thought this was a "friendly" sim league! :help:

I thought you enjoy rubbing it in. I have seen many posting from you about how well Sabres were paying. So it is fun to see a good team dropping in the standing. We all know that at the end you will make the playoffs.:D

I dunno about that. Just ask Claudio and Robb about how hard it is to do with a good team (I had them both in the top 5 in the east pre-season, and that was before marty went to Philli). And with Berard helping the Senators lift, I might be my own worst enemy! :eek:

Yeah I did pump my own team a bit, but after 40 games of mediocrity from a favourite in the east, to finally watch your team explode out of the gate after a deal (and they were really humming.....I think i averaged over 5 goals a game for a 15 game span!) was fun. And yes, it was your boys that did get me rolling (maybe that's where all the bitterness comes from? :sarcasm: )

The fall back to reality hurt...but the continued free fall is really...REALLY scary! :amazed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad