OT: Game Predictions Game: Post here!

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
I was thinking about a game we can play with predictions of the nights outcome. I was thinking of a "pick em" sort of game for us here at Islanders board. This will be used for the full 82 game season. We can do 2 categories.

1) Pick the Islanders to win lose and see where you finish in the standings.

Example: I picked the Islander to win Friday but lose Saturday. The Islanders win Saturday and lose Friday. I start the season 0-2

2) Pick the final score accuracy. 4 points for exact score 2 for exact goals scores by both teams. 1 point for picking the winner.

Example: Isles 5-Devils 2 (my prediction)

Final Isles 4 Devils 3.

I would get 2 points for the total and 1 for the win.

Win prediction standings:

Username | Record | Points BTrotts19 | 26-36 | 52 |
SCBdude | 21-23 | 42 |
redbull | 21-30 | 42 |
rockthecoltil2015jt | 21-35 | 42 |
MattMartin | 20-31 | 40 |
A Pointed Stick | 9-3 | 18 |
nyiguy21 | 5-16 | 10 |

Score prediction standings:

Username | Points BTrotts19 | 47 redbull | 43 MattMartin | 31 SCBdude | 27 rockthecoltil2015jt | 18 A Pointed Stick | 17 nyiguy21 | 7

Last edited:

isles31

Poster Excellont
Feb 19, 2007
LI
I was thinking about a game we can play with predictions of the nights outcome. I was thinking of a "pick em" sort of game for us here at Islanders board. This will be used for the full 82 game season. We can do 2 categories.

1) Pick the Islanders to win lose and see where you finish in the standings.

Example: I picked the Islander to win Friday but lose Saturday. The Islanders win Saturday and lose Friday. I start the season 0-2

2) Pick the final score accuracy. 4 points for exact score 2 for exact goals scores by both teams. 1 point for picking the winner.

Example: Isles 5-Devils 2 (my prediction)

Final Isles 4 Devils 3.

I would get 2 points for the total and 1 for the win.

Thoughts? Interested? I will do it all season if we all like the idea with standings updated.

Edit: I can actually make a real trophy for the winners.

Id be game for it, but thats gonna be a ton of work to sort out each game

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
I don't mind doing the work and I can update it once a week. You can also put your predictions in for like up to a week at a time so you don't have to be here everyday. I'm fine with it all if you guys are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->