GDT: GAME ONE...of the 2nd half: Big Apple vs. Big Mess

Who will be the Goat of the Game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
For those who watched the game...how was Hayes? I understand that the AVS spent half the game on the PP so it's difficult to answer but did you guys notice him at all?

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
For those who watched the game...how was Hayes? I understand that the AVS spent half the game on the PP so it's difficult to answer but did you guys notice him at all?

Injured with something minor and day to day.

Hopefully you were not trolling. If you were, he was completely invisible.

Reactions: Balthazar

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Injured with something minor and day to day.

Hopefully you were not trolling. If you were, he was completely invisible.
Nah I wasn't aware that he was hurt. Just arrived home 30 min ago...didn't catch the game.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Nah I wasn't aware that he was hurt. Just arrived home 30 min ago...didn't catch the game.

Yeah I went grocery shopping for the last one, but I bit it and watched it after the fact. If you decided to do the same it will be a much more enjoyable affair. They maybe took the foot off the gas for a shift or two the entire game. They just ran roughshod for 50 of 60 minutes IMO.

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
Avs played good tonight. Top line looked great,other players looked good, Grubi looked like how I want him to play. Despite giving up 6 goals I thought that Orgy kid from the Rangers looked pretty good for how many shots he was pestered with during the entirety of the game.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Hey guys just wanted to apologize for the losing streak, but I’m over my cold now & was able to work out during the game for the first time since before Christmas.

Between you, and Borq not being in the lineup. Such a difficult choice..

Reactions: cgf

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
What if my working out during the game is why Gork wasn’t in the lineup?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad