TV: Game of Thrones | Season 8 (Final) | Part IX -TV talk ONLY -NO Books, Spoilers, NO LEAKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saskatoon

Aug 24, 2006
Saskatoon

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Funny-Incorrect-Game-Of-Thrones-Quotes-39-5a1d11419c6bb__700.jpg

Reactions: CPTN71

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Interesting.

I’ve always believed the crypts were going to play some sort of role in the endgame. Initially, I thought Jon Snow would find out his history there. Perhaps there’s other secrets in there.

I used to wonder if Jon would sacrifice himself by leading the Army of the Dead into the crypts and then trapping them there

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Wait what....is this really true? Each ep is going to be 90 min or so?

Well... It will be a recap of previous episodes for a good 7 minutes, a 2 minute intro, and a 25 minute end-credit scroll with all the musicians who worked on the show playing their songs after each episode, which leaves 56 minutes if new content.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Actually, if they're being true to the show, Davos or Lyanna Mormont will make the speech for Jon, and then somebody will save his ass (probably Arya this time) when he inevitably does something stupid again.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I hesitated to star season 7 but, I guess I should go for it now. The first 6 were even better the second time around.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Not sure it's been discussed but I like this theory:

Yes that was posted a while back. These 'theory' things exist because of how detailed GRRM's writing is. You read through the perspective of a specific character each chapter, and while the things they see or hear from others may not have meaning to the POV character it always has meaning and paints a picture of other stories going on without spelling them out.

Dan and David on the other hand, while I'll say they've done a great job with the adaption and an okay job carrying it beyond GRRM's work at this point it's just TV writing. There isn't anything so complex going on anymore, especially at this point, what you see is what you get.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Yes that was posted a while back. These 'theory' things exist because of how detailed GRRM's writing is. You read through the perspective of a specific character each chapter, and while the things they see or hear from others may not have meaning to the POV character it always has meaning and paints a picture of other stories going on without spelling them out.

Dan and David on the other hand, while I'll say they've done a great job with the adaption and an okay job carrying it beyond GRRM's work at this point it's just TV writing. There isn't anything so complex going on anymore, especially at this point, what you see is what you get.
Well it's a good excuse for fans to speculate given the extremely poor writing in LF’s alleged ending in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->