TV: Game of Thrones | Season 7 | Part VI -TV talk ONLY -NO Books, Spoilers, NO LEAKS #654

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
Wrong.

HBO was so desperate for more episodes of HBO that they waited until the last second to announce the renewals of more episodes that they offered to increase the budget to get more... the reason why we are getting less episodes is because the show runners are tired of the show.

Agreed about the producers. Rumor has it that HBO wanted the show to end after its 10th season, to which the producers declined.

Garo

Jul 30, 2005
Montréal
I'm on team Arya here. Sansa is way too easily manipulated and has been an entitled brat lately. Too much evil has rubbed off on her and I fear she's going to do something stupid.

Yeah Sansa is the entitled brat - for... I don't know lmao - who's been close to evil when Arya has murdered dozens of people and wants her sister to cut off her face.

Ok.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
It would have looked better if the dead giants pulled the dragon out with chains but ofc budget. The chains didnt bother me, they could have picked them up at a wildling settlement.

Or made from ice since the Night King seems to be omnipotent.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Arya has gone a bit psycho.

Yeah it's a bit off to me.
She gets a lot of criticism by some for her acting, but I think Emilia Clarke has been great this season. Her facial expressions have been spot on.

She has been good this season and seems to have an outfit for every occasion. :)

This is true. They need to ensure their Valyrian bloodlines are passed down.

Dany cannot have children and see stated it several times in this episode. It's almost like a Luke, Leigha thing where they will find out before anything happens.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm on team Arya here. Sansa is way too easily manipulated and has been an entitled brat lately. Too much evil has rubbed off on her and I fear she's going to do something stupid.

Littlefinger got his way, and got Brienne out of Winterfell, now he can create chaos unchecked.

I feel like soon there's going to be a scene where you think you're watching Sansa, and it's really Arya wearing her face.

I don't know about that. Summer went down pretty quickly when a small group of wights descended upon him.

Too easily manipulated sure, but I think she's in the right with Arya being annoyed about the letter. Arya can get silver tongued about how she would rather die than give in to the Lannisters, but Arya knows Sansa isn't that brave and never has been. And she should know how old she was when that letter was written. For all she knew, writing the letter actually could've saved Ned and Robb. Or herself (which it did)

It's pretty annoying that Arya wouldn't give her a pass on this.

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
Yeah it's a bit off to me.

She has been good this season and seems to have an outfit for every occasion. :)

Dany cannot have children and see stated it several times in this episode. It's almost like a Luke, Leigha thing where they will find out before anything happens.

I know. I was talking about The Targaryen family tree. And no, I still think they will bone.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

After the 2nd or 3rd time they mentioned that she can't have kids, I thought to myself "Jon is going to impregnate her for sure".

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

Littlefinger got his way, and got Brienne out of Winterfell, now he can create chaos unchecked.

I feel like soon there's going to be a scene where you think you're watching Sansa, and it's really Arya wearing her face.

I don't know about that. Summer went down pretty quickly when a small group of wights descended upon him.

Actually LF didn't get what he wanted. He wanted Brienne to kill Arya.

The Moose

Mar 25, 2004
Edmonton
Why didn't Arya just tell Sansa where she got the letter? They both would have figured out right away that LF is playing them both. Weak.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
How many days did they stay on that stupid rock?

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I don't have an alternative just yet, but not a fan of how that all went down. Jon going under and then surviving like that was poorly done. Should have just had the other dragon save him and saved Benjen for who knows what else. No Ghost sucked too. IMO worst episode of the season. Hopefully next week doesn't disappoint.

How many episodes left in the series? So they need to battle the Night King or whatever he's called and then still decide who rules Westeros. Not enough time to tie it all up in a way I'd like.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I wont complain about teleportation.

Dragons and Ravens in GOT must have warp drives installed

Even my wife complained the timeline was bad tonight

I cant find it now, but there was a post over on Reddit(The Wildlings Reddit page) a few days ago that did the math on it all and proved that the Raven and dragons all could have done what they did in the time frame they supposedly did it in(20 hours for the Raven to get from Eastwatch to Dragonstone, and ~4-5 hours for the Dragons to get from Dragonstone to just North of Eastwatch).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad