TV: Game of Thrones S8E3 Deadpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
Theon has got to survive, right? It's almost too obvious he is gonna die defending Bran, and he should have been killed many times before. But obviously their plan to lure the NK isn't gonna work.

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
If I have to pick:
Targaryen - Both live
Starks - Sansa doesn't seem to have much more use beyond pissing off Dany, she's my top pick to die
Lannisters - I think both live. It would be an awful character arc for Jaime to finally leave Cersei and then die right away. Tyrion will probably die later on. I think Jaime is the last surviving Lannister.
Dragons - I'd be surprised if they kill one off now, I think it'll happen later
Makes the most sense for one character of the three major houses to die. So that's why I go with Sansa.

Others
Brienne - Sansa and Arya are back with their family. Brienne is just kind of around. She probably dies saving Jaime.
Davos - I'd love to see him survive til the end, but it makes sense
Theon - completes his redemption by sacrificing himself for Bran
Tormund - doesn't have much more use besides humor
Gendry - He's made his weapons, had sex with Arya, no more use
Beric - Iffy since it would be strange for him to die after being revived so many times unless he does something amazing like saving Jon's life
Gilly - Iffy, but she doesn't have a ton of use to the story outside of being support for Sam
Missandei - Grey Worm seems like the easy pick here, but I think she dies instead. Would also change Grey Worm's outlook on things, so it could be more interesting.
Edd - Because why not?

I think Jorah survives this one. He's another that I think it'd be a waste for him to survive all that he did to just die in this battle. Only way he dies is if he does so in order to save Dany.
Varys is another that I think survives and dies later. I feel that his death will have more weight.

Last edited:

kalle wirsch

May 29, 2015
Daenerys.Beric,Ayra,Grey Worm,Brienne,the Night King,Bran,Bronn, all die.The Lannisters will kill eachother in Episode 6 .
Sansa will sit on the iron throne together with Gendry

Last edited:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
The question is which main character will possibly die, but turn out to survive the following episode.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
To die tonight;

Grey Worm, Tormund, Davos, Jorah, Theon, Night King, Brienne

Brienne first

Later episodes

Cersei, Jaime, Dany, Beric, Hound, Mountain, Qyburn, Bronn

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008