GDT: Game LXX: Avalanche vs Rangers | 8 PM MT | Smarch 11, 2020

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
tenor.gif

7H1BBX2.jpg

*Lineups unconfirmed, because there might be no one left.

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Don't get ready to drink anything marked XXX in despair. Who wouldn't want to be in this position? You have to play the game.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Lol at how bad that forward group looks without mackinnon/rantanen/kadri

If Makar wasn't in the lineup it would probably top to bottom be the worst team in the league.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
If Avs win this game, they should give the Jack Adams trophy to Bednar right after. Yes just based on this one game. They're playing a very desperate Rangers team who are trying to make the playoffs, who have red hot players like Zibanejad, Panarin etc... if Avs pull out a W, it will truly be amazing

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
If Avs win this game, they should give the Jack Adams trophy to Bednar right after. Yes just based on this one game. They're playing a very desperate Rangers team who are trying to make the playoffs, who have red hot players like Zibanejad, Panarin etc... if Avs pull out a W, it will truly be amazing
Agreed.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
That forward lineup is sooooo bad.

I do get a kick out of Barberio playing forward though.

We are likely taking an L in this one, but at least we’ll get to watch Makar again.

Pokecheque

Whack it Hard to Girard
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Middle West
www.armoredheadspace.com
The first time these two teams faced off in MSG was the one and only game where I felt justified being upset at them over. Just a putrid effort, their worst game of the season thus far, and I felt like Bednar later on said something along those lines in the postgame. Not at all expecting a win here but I'm expecting a better effort.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I think Bednar should jettison lines and positions, and just let whomever 6 guys want on the ice at any one time be out there. At least it would be entertaining to watch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->