GDT: GAME LXV: RIVALRY NIGHT! Aves vs. Wungs

Christopher Ehn is...

• Total voters

Babel Salamander

Oct 9, 2017
Apparently Bernier will start for Detroit. They are trying to foist the former player curse on the Avs, those bastards.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
It occurred to me that I haven't eaten Mac N Cheese in a while and lately Mack has been in a slump. That cannot be a coincidence. Currently eating some so y'all can thank me after Mack's hat trick tonight
upload_2020-3-2_15-54-14.gif

Reactions: El Travo

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Low key I thought that line did fine last game. Shows you how shitty Kamenev is that Freddie Mercury can take his position and look better doing it.
Apparently Kam was healthy last game. Bednar literally would rather play Barbie at wing over Kam at this point. I don't know if that's just sending a message or if he's really done with him for good, but it looks like Kam is going to be following in Grigo's footsteps.

MildAvaholic

Jan 7, 2007
Houston, Texas
Just saw it's Hutchinson's birthday today. Hopefully Bednar is presenting this start as a gift and Hutch pulls through for everyone involved. If not, I can only imagine the"gifts"he might receive.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Apparently Kam was healthy last game. Bednar literally would rather play Barbie at wing over Kam at this point. I don't know if that's just sending a message or if he's really done with him for good, but it looks like Kam is going to be following in Grigo's footsteps.

Yeah the healthy scratch with all the injuries and playing a defenseman as a forward instead of him is probably the strongest message Bednar has ever sent as the Avs coach. He's pretty much done.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Yeah the healthy scratch with all the injuries and playing a defenseman as a forward instead of him is probably the strongest message Bednar has ever sent as the Avs coach. He's pretty much done.
That unforced turnover in his zone might have been the straw lol. In Kams defense he probably shouldn't have played after he got hit.

Reactions: Pokecheque

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I got too drunk last game and slept through it. Good to see that we won. Did Kam really get replaced by Barbie? That’s rough

Pokecheque

Whack it Hard to Girard
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Middle West
www.armoredheadspace.com
I still don't completely believe that Kam was 100% healthy, I think they're dodging concussion protocol. Dude got absolutely ROCKED in the last game he played and I don't think they should've put him back out there. Whatever, I still say he's not an NHL player. Just go back to Russia and enjoy a long and happy career dude.

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
That unforced turnover in his zone might have been the straw lol. In Kams defense he probably shouldn't have played after he got hit.
Dude has missed nearly 2 years then he played 7-8 minutes a night. I can't imagine he's going to ever get enough momentum to get going. He should have been gone at the deadline.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I still don't completely believe that Kam was 100% healthy, I think they're dodging concussion protocol. Dude got absolutely ROCKED in the last game he played and I don't think they should've put him back out there. Whatever, I still say he's not an NHL player. Just go back to Russia and enjoy a long and happy career dude.
His head hit the ice hard. The hit wasn’t that bad

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Why would they do that? Especially to him.
Bednar was firm in his presser when he said that he was healthy...didn't sound like he was dodging anything.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
So Burakovsky is another statistic where they say day to day but he's out for a month?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->