blahem
Jun 8, 2012
4Bta6cE.png

arun

Click here to hide this advertisement
Jun 23, 2016
Holland
Don't forget, f*** the Canucks, too.

The way I see it, it's a win-win. If MacKinnon starts scoring, we win because we score more goals than the other team. If MacKinnon doesn't score, he stays motivated and we keep dominating teams defensively.

It's not just the wings fans. I remember the last Wings game, McNab was saying the fans in Denver were only booing Bertuzzi because of his name. I don't know about other fans, but I have the image of that dirtbag Tyler Bertuzzi sucker-punching Calvert burned into my memory. I'd boo him any time I saw him, even if it were in the street, except I expect he'd start punching me since he's a neanderthal.

VelvetyGleamingAtlanticridleyturtle-size_restricted.gif

Larkin can go f*** himself too, btw.

I remember this as well and i was and still am furious with the DET bench. F em.

Reactions: MarkT

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Loved the rivalry, it’s part of what kept me into hockey when I was a kid. But I’m pretty much over the Wings hate. It was a long time ago and it’s completely different teams. Even with that incident with Calvert that’s just Bertuzzi being a Bertuzzi.

That said, go Aves!

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Burakovsky was supposed to be "ill" 5 games ago and has played 1 game since. Sounds like Colin Wilson last year.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
IMO the Avs will be playing a tight defensive game tonight to try to help Hutch. They know this is important that Hutch wins tonight so he can build some confidence in case they need him more down the stretch.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
IMO the Avs will be playing a tight defensive game tonight to try to help Hutch. They know this is important that Hutch wins tonight so he can build some confidence in case they need him more down the stretch.
They've been in this situation before with backups over the years, and they always seem to come out an play terrible, and the goalie ends up facing like 45+ shots.

I could care less if Hutch is awful and gives up 5 goals, as long as the Avs score 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad