1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
So are the Caps going to win this without a shot on goal in the 3rd.

EDIT: Looks like they gave them 1 shot, although I didn't see one.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Hainsey- Faulk
Liles- Murphy
Jordan- Biega

Projected D corp next year. God.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
i'd be surprised if timgleson isn't back again
We need first and second pairing players, not Tim Gleason. All of Hainsey, Liles, Murphy, Biega and Jordan belongs to third pairing. What's the point of Gleason at all?

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I think both Francis and Peters have mentioned the D as the main priority this offseason. I think they'll try their best to reshape it in some way from what we have now, or bringing back the same guys. I think of course some of these young guys that have gotten experience this year will be given a chance to make the team in a depth role, but they will try to add some talent back there in some way. We'll see how successful they are.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
We need first and second pairing players, not Tim Gleason. All of Hainsey, Liles, Murphy, Biega and Jordan belongs to third pairing. What's the point of Gleason at all?

I'm not a size matters over all type of guy, but I wouldn't mind a 5/6 that can actually separate someone from the puck. Not to mention Hainsey is a fine 3/4 for us.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Is Liles under contract for next year? If not,

Faulk-x
Hainsey-x
Murphy-Jordan/Biega/whoever

isn't a horrendous starting point, but filling in those x's with quality instead of castoffs will be difficult. I don't doubt that Fleury and/or McKeown will get a chance to lock down a spot in training camp/preseason but I don't expect either will do so yet. Would be cool if they show that they can instead of being thrown in there because we don't have another option.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Is Liles under contract for next year? If not,

Faulk-x
Hainsey-x
Murphy-Jordan/Biega/whoever

isn't a horrendous starting point, but filling in those x's with quality instead of castoffs will be difficult. I don't doubt that Fleury and/or McKeown will get a chance to lock down a spot in training camp/preseason but I don't expect either will do so yet. Would be cool if they show that they can instead of being thrown in there because we don't have another option.

Yes, Liles is under contract through next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad