GDT: Game FIVE 7pm NBCSN PDF Sharks/VGK

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Perfect ending, Sharks got their surge and it goes for nothing. Much better than having it happen on Sunday. Plus the boys get reminded this is not an easy team to beat, they have to come out fired up from puck drop to finish it. I don't know if we would have gotten that response coming off a 4-0 win.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I think we need to play a more complete game and need Fleury to have a better game. Hopefully this third period scares them into continuing to work harder.

We played a great game. The worst thing that could've happened was going up by 4 goals. We literally stopped playing when the lead went to 4-0. Hopefully Gallant chews them out for taking that lead for granted & we close them out in game 6.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
As the Who album asks, Who's Next? Jets or Preds?

I don't want to jinx it yet, but a possible WCF opponent should be a step up in difficulty based on the season stats. Jets and Preds were the hottest teams before the playoffs and the leagues highest scoring teams from the tight Central division.

Either the Sharks or Knights advance, they should be seen as the clear underdogs in the WCF.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
That hit that Theodore laid on Hertl was naaasty.
When he takes a penalty, he sure makes it count.
That play reminded me of Pronger.
What a beast.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
If Vegas can play like they did in the first two periods in Game 6 they have a real good chance to close out the series tomorrow.

San Jose is gonna give it their all to try and stay alive. If Vegas's response is what it was in games 3 and 4 they're gonna have a tough time staying out of a Game 7.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I don't want to jinx it yet, but a possible WCF opponent should be a step up in difficulty based on the season stats. Jets and Preds were the hottest teams before the playoffs and the leagues highest scoring teams from the tight Central division.

Either the Sharks or Knights advance, they should be seen as the clear underdogs in the WCF.

Yeah, who cares? Underdogs is fine with me, this team probably will play that much harder and hungrier. Playoffs are so luck dependent anyways, just take your chances and see what happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad