Coaches: Game Film Review Service

DC4MVP

Visit Our Site For Online Coaching/Film Breakdown!
Dec 23, 2016
Minnesota
www.dchockey.net
Hey there!

Long story short, I'm a few weeks away from a shoulder replacement at the ripe old age of 34 (probably one of the youngest in Minnesota to get a shoulder replacement!) The surgeon said recovery will be a minimum of 6-months before I can return to my job in public works.

So I need something to stay busy....

I am a former goalie of over 15-years and have been playing hockey in general since 1991. When I "retired" and went to beer league, I switched out to defense. I am currently a AA peewee hockey head coach in Minnesota after coaching goalies/being an assistant, and have been head coaching the last few years.

I've been doing online game film reviewing. In short, people send me in their game film they record or they supply me with when/where they played so I can access their film on LiveBarn.

I then go through the film...shift-by-shift and break down what you did right, what you could improve on, and other hints/tips.

If you already have the film, I give you a written review. If you don't have access to the film, I compile all the notes and take the video clips and edit them all together into a video for your viewing pleasure.

I just started doing this last Thursday and already have had 3 takers. The written reviews are averaging 2,549 words and the videos are about 7-minutes. This is an IN-DEPTH service.

My "clients" have been a forward of 27-years playing in B-level men's leagues in Texas, someone getting back into the game after 10-years and playing D-level men's league, and a college women who transitioned from figure skating to hockey for the first time this past winter.

I also create at-home practice plans on a daily or weekly basis so you can practice (dryland, stick work, conditioning, etc.) at home if you can't get to the rink!

Here's a link to a video I did on Monday. He gave me his game venue/date, I pulled it up on LiveBarn and made a video. With the video was a 2,000 word written review:

If you're interested reply below or send me a DM and I'll send you more information!

Thanks!

-DC

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheelhockey

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
I have to say your prices seem crazy cheap - you're going to review an entire game shit-by-shift, then prepare a 5-7 minute video, all for $35?

DC4MVP

Visit Our Site For Online Coaching/Film Breakdown!
Dec 23, 2016
Minnesota
www.dchockey.net
I have to say your prices seem crazy cheap - you're going to review an entire game shit-by-shift, then prepare a 5-7 minute video, all for $35?
Yep.

It's not about the money with this. Nor do I coach hockey for the money. I'll be getting paid from my job as I'm out.

I enjoy seeing people with a love for hockey. People who want to learn the game or sharpen their skills.

Hockey is spendy enough.

If I can help someone out and burn a few hours and get a bit of beer money, that's all I want out of this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad