GDT: Game Day Thread Signup and Standings (UPDATED Playoffs Post 29)

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
PLAYOFFS
(Updated)
GN | Date | Opp | Lc | Starter | Res | GF | GA
83 | 4/15/2016 | ANA | A | Cashville | W | 3 | 2
84 | 4/17/2016 | ANA | A | Cashville | W | 3 | 2
85 | 4/19/2016 | ANA | H | Cashville | L | 0 | 3
86 | 4/21/2016 | ANA | H | JWHouk | L | 1 | 4
87 | 4/23/2016 | ANA | A | FossilFinder | L | 2 | 5
88 | 4/25/2016 | ANA | H | Roman Yoshi | W | 3 | 1
89 | 4/27/2016 | ANA | A | Roman Yoshi | W | 2 | 1
90 | 4/29/2016 | SAN | A | Roman Yoshi | L | 2 | 5
91 | 5/1/2016 | SAN | A | Preds33 | L | 2 | 3
92 | 5/3/2016 | SAN | H | Carolinas Identity | W | 4 | 1
93 | 5/5/2016 | SAN | H | Carolinas Identity | 3OW | 4 | 3
94 | 5/7/2016 | SAN | A | Carolinas Identity | L | 1 | 5
95 | 5/9/2016 | SAN | H | NoNecksCurse | OW |4 | 3
96 | 5/12/2016 | SAN | A | NoNecksCurse | L | ZERO | A LOT

Last edited:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
:laugh::laugh::laugh:.....Oh sure, now that we lost a couple you'll let the new guy to do the GDT. Superstitious much?:laugh:

We need :help: CI

all the shorks did was hold serve. now it is our turn

and while new to the bandwagon, i did spend most of my life in north carolina & alabama, i know tennessee well. i mean, it's not like i am coming from south dakota or wyoming or anything :laugh:

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
CI, we would like to extend to you an invitation to officially adopt the Preds as your #2 team, if you are so inclined. There is precedent. You may have you have noticed Viqsi, a Blue Jackets fan, flies Predators colors beneath those of the Jackets in her avatar.

Tarheel, despite my reservations about your political leanings, you have been an excellent bandwagon fan and as such the same invitation is extended to you.

I for one would be happy to have you two around all year, not just at playoff time.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
CI, we would like to extend to you an invitation to officially adopt the Preds as your #2 team, if you are so inclined. There is precedent. You may have you have noticed Viqsi, a Blue Jackets fan, flies Predators colors beneath those of the Jackets in her avatar.

Tarheel, despite my reservations about your political leanings, you have been an excellent bandwagon fan and as such the same invitation is extended to you.

I for one would be happy to have you two around all year, not just at playoff time.

The offer is much appreciated, but I don't know that I have a #2 team, so much as just a group of teams that I really, **really** like after the Hurricanes, I mean, I bought that Predators jersey years ago, because I like the team, a lot. And like I said at the start of the Anaheim series (another team I like a bunch), I was actually upset that the two teams were playing each other. Wanted to cheer for both, but now here I am on the bandwagon.

Regardless, I will start posting here more, like I said, I've spent the vast majority of my life in either NC or AL, I have been to Tennessee multiple times and love the state, so expect to see a lot more of me around this board even after the playoffs are done, and maybe the odd GDT or two during next year's regular season, like I do for a few other teams :)

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Im guessing the despair after game 5 has made most folks gun-shy about doing this one

Id be fine with you doing it CI but for mojo we might should see if whoever did games 6 and 7 last series (Roman Yoshi) would want to repeat.

But since its a home game, we need a fully fleshed out one for the main board to use, no matter who does it

I think if you don't see one appear from someone else in a couple of hours then have at it, CI

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad