Game Day Setup

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Wow looks nice. Next time I'm down there I'll try it.

For now I'm back in Queens ready to watch tonight's game in my living room with no disruptions.

We’ve pulled the boat up there a lot and they have live music most of the time. Food is decent and has enough tv’s.

Reactions: MJF

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
upload_2021-5-1_20-14-50.jpeg

Microsoft Surface. Too nice outside.

Reactions: Bones45

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I've only got a 47" Samsung in the family room, but I'm in the process of building my man cave.

Got the new wiring and lighting done, and most of the drywall up, and there's a perfect spot for a 60+ TV.

For the audio, I can always hook up the Yorkville 150s to the 300W Fender head. That should give me some decent sound!

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
I've only got a 47" Samsung in the family room, but I'm in the process of building my man cave.

Got the new wiring and lighting done, and most of the drywall up, and there's a perfect spot for a 60+ TV.

For the audio, I can always hook up the Yorkville 150s to the 300W Fender head. That should give me some decent sound!

You should consult us every step of the way during your build. I can donate an Oleg Kvasha plaque with him in a Florida jersey.

You can't beat that...

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
I'd post the picture but the Asian Massage chick that did Robert Kraft won't let me show her while she's here . . . works wonders on games like the last two. I get Manscaped twice a week by her and I try to time the visits for the first intermission.

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
You should consult us every step of the way during your build. I can donate an Oleg Kvasha plaque with him in a Florida jersey.

You can't beat that...
Thanks for the offer, but it would probably clash with my framed and autographed photo of Borje Salming. :laugh:

I've also got a framed collection of the 'original six' arenas, plus a personalized print of Maple Leaf Gardens that an artist friend did for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad