GDT: Game Day - Monday, January 8, 2024: Penguins at Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Despite the coaching limitations and subpar power-play, it’s actually beginning to look like we might have a good team. Overt the last month, the only game they deserved to lose was the Toronto beatdown…
If they can keep this play up the rest of the year they have a good chance of getting in.

Hopefully it's not just a random hot streak.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Philly broadcast is showing the BFF montage lol

1704767956193.png

Reactions: cygnus47

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I think Acciari brings a lot more to this team than many realize. He's not going to light the lamp but he plays a solid consistent game all around and has done it around the league for years.
I agree, but I also don't think he's worth paying a premium for for the next 3 years.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Despite the coaching limitations and subpar power-play, it’s actually beginning to look like we might have a good team. Overt the last month, the only game they deserved to lose was the Toronto beatdown…
Maybe but my definition of a good team is a team the wins the games they should and some of the games they shouldn’t…not a team with outstanding xGF who lost two games they shouldn’t have to the Caps and Buffalo…but this is a good game because they put some pucks in the net and are winning on the scoreboard lol

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
It's encouraging to see Geno starting to quietly put it back together again after the slump.

Reactions: Andy99

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
If they can keep this play up the rest of the year they have a good chance of getting in.

Hopefully it's not just a random hot streak.
We will need to be more consistent in the 2nd half, no more losing games to the Hawks and Sabres at home for example. We cannot afford to drop that many points.

Also MS will need to play Neds a lot more going forward

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Acciari also came with a physical response to crap loke the flyers do. Nothing from him. At least Ludwig on LTIR would drop them as needed.

Reactions: Le Magnifique 66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad