GDT: Game 9: Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens 2/1/21 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
o0s2Vg3.jpg

jPbuUYo.jpg

UWc3A9g.jpg

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Loved what I've been seeing from the team this season (we haven't had that since I became a fan in 2009), but the lack of emotion when your guys get hit in the head... IDK... not as excited for the next few game. Killed my hockey mood.

Apr 28, 2010
Loved what I've been seeing from the team this season (we haven't had that since I became a fan in 2009), but the lack of emotion when your guys get hit in the head... IDK... not as excited for the next few game. Killed my hockey mood.

I'm the opposite. I'm actually excited to see how this team responds after being held scoreless.

And Anderson will be back as well.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Looking forward to a couple more re-matches, guys!

Hopefully the Canucks reflect their improved play tomorrow and give your team a better game than the first mini series. They look much better now after being afforded the opportunity to find their game in a 3 game mini series with Ottawa haha. With your team having just lost their first in regulation the other day, should be a good match-up!

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Looking forward to a couple more re-matches, guys!

Hopefully the Canucks reflect their improved play tomorrow and give your team a better game than the first mini series. They look much better now after being afforded the opportunity to find their game in a 3 game mini series with Ottawa haha. With your team having just lost their first in regulation the other day, should be a good match-up!

It should be a good back to back game for sure. Canucks have been playing very well since the 3 games we played you lasts. I expect this game to be different

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
This hard-checking, concussion-inducing, fully-tolerated strategy of coming in fast as the 3rd man in a puck battle with a huge blind side hit ("to the chest") has only been utilized AGAINST us so far.

3rd-man-annihilations on Petey and Boeser tonight please. Maybe Hughes too if Andy is in game shape.

No mercy. We've already lost Armia, almost lost KK.

Reactions: CanadiensChick

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
Realistic aim should be 6 points out of 8 in the next 4 games. Underlying numbers had us at 70% + odds of winning in the games against Vancouver, I expect the same against Ottawa.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Vancouver's play has improved a lot, so I expect more competitive games. Demko seems to have found his game too.

Let's also not give this team PPs, please. Keep it 5 on 5 and we should win. Hopefully Anderson is back in. Suzuki line didn't look nearly as good without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->