GDT: Game 9: Stars @ Coyotes | Why bother to put an effort into this? Part 2

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
Visitor here wondering how Schlemko is playing. I see he's leading the team in TOI.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Visitor here wondering how Schlemko is playing. I see he's leading the team in TOI.

Looking very solid most of the season. His minutes are up because he's getting lots of PP time and Dallas is piling on the penalties.

OEL is still ahead of him on TOI.

Boedker89

Oct 28, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
He looks like a boy playing against men out there. Which is sad because he looks like an entirely different player in the AHL. I doubt we will see very much of him in the future after he is sent down.

Really? I dunno, he's been decent from what I've seen..

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
That's more like it. That was classic Coyotes hockey right there. Big kudos to the Chip-Gordon-Moss line, those guys were so ****ing good on the forecheck tonight. Schlemko continues to impress, and I can't say enough about Nick Johnson, that guy is clutch so far.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Haha, did anyone see the guy with the David Hale jersey after they interviewed Smith? What a waste of money.

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Just another satisified customer of ironic jersey.com, his wife was sporting the Fedoruk...

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Haha, did anyone see the guy with the David Hale jersey after they interviewed Smith? What a waste of money.

It's always funny to see jerseys people are wearing. Once i saw a guy with a Lenevue jersey.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
OT: I ordered NHL Center Ice and I still can't watch the Phoenix games. This pisses me off to no end. I live in Utah and they are still blacked out for me.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
OT: I ordered NHL Center Ice and I still can't watch the Phoenix games. This pisses me off to no end. I live in Utah and they are still blacked out for me.
I'm currently in New Mexico and the regional sports channel on Directv here is Altitude sports, which is the Avalanche channel. But for NHL center ice I'm located in the Phoenix region. So I get blacked out. It's complete crap.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
I'm currently in New Mexico and the regional sports channel on Directv here is Altitude sports, which is the Avalanche channel. But for NHL center ice I'm located in the Phoenix region. So I get blacked out. It's complete crap.

I don't even know what my regional sports channel is. The Avs games are not blacked out for me which is ridiculous considering Salt Lake is a lot closer to Denver than Phoenix..

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated

Just another satisified customer of ironic jersey.com, his wife was sporting the Fedoruk...

No no, they are just ultimate trolls. See, a single person with a Hale or Fedoruk jersey is an unsatisfied customer, but the two together? That makes a Vrbata. They are just pimping out pne of Maloney's best trades ever.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Missed the game tonight, sounds like a solid win.

How did Torres play?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad