ORIGINAL_03.png

ORIGINAL_04.png

ORIGINAL_05.png

ORIGINAL_06.png

ORIGINAL_07.png

Last edited:

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
It's Colin Wilson's Birthday and he's playing at home. This may be what he needs to light the lamp multiple times.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
tsn says he's from Connecticut

how is Winnipeg "home" for him??

His family lives in Winnipeg. He's a dual citizen.

from the his player page on the Preds site:
BACKGROUND: Nickname: “Willyâ€â€¦ On Twitter – @ColinWilson33… His dad, Carey, played 12 seasons in the NHL for Calgary, Hartford and N.Y. Rangers… His grandfather, Gerry, had a brief stint in the NHL with the Montreal Canadiens and later was the Winnipeg Jets team doctor. He is also known for pioneering the arrival of European hockey players in North America… Jaromir Jagr was his favorite player growing up, and St. Louis defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk and Toronto forward James van Riemsdyk are his closest friends in the sport… Works closely with Kids on the Block's Anti-Bullying Campaign in Nashville… Favorites include Ellie Goulding, Steve Angello and Of Monsters and Men (musicians), BrickTop’s (Nashville restaurant) and My Week with Marilyn (movie)… Would consider a walrus his spirit animal and Twinkies his guilty pleasure… Has a Golden Retriever named Gatsby.

Last edited:

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
I almost wish Hendricks would sit tonight. He took some stupid penalties last night and can't finish worth diddly. A back to back for us.

We are going to get our butts kicked.

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN
Awesome looking GDT, Preds33!! But I think you already know how well I like it. Gonna be a tough back to back, North of the border, but I think we can get it done!! If the team continues to play well and doesn't have lapses that allow the Jets to score 4-5 goals!!
I think Rinne is getting that hip worked in completely and is starting to play like we need him to, and our defense is starting to play well and contribute offensively, which is much needed in out system!! Now if we can get Willie and Stalberg and Forsberg to put some pucks in net!!

Go Preds!!

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I'm guessing Hutton will get the start tonight. Rinne needs a break as he's played all 8 games.

Seth Lake

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
Is Rinne the confirmed starter today? Or will Hutton get a chance?

No word yet, but the Predators arrived in Winnipeg at 1 AM last night so there will be no morning skate. Guessing we will hear a starter sometime around lunch when Trotz gets a chance to talk to Rinne and see how he feels. Wouldn't doubt though too that this is a scheduled start for Hutton...

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Tough call between this and Peyton's return. Split-screen it is!

Stalberg gets his first tonight.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Stalberg is getting back into game shape. Simply moving his legs and pushing plays drew a couple of penalties last night. Now if he can get some offense generated off his skating, we'll be in decent shape.

We're getting guys into quality positions more lately which gives them a better chance to finish. Fisher off the bench a couple games ago ... Cullen's goal in the low slot where he had the room to lift it over the goalie ... Jones last night. It's about time we get guys not only in a good position, but with a little room to operate. What a difference having both time AND space makes.

token grinder

Facts Get Deleted
Sep 29, 2009
Alleged Mod Abuser
this is a brutal stretch for us right now. 3rd game in 4 nights. Tuesday will be 4 in 6. That is a lot of hockey. I wouldn't be surprised to see us get smacked around one of the next two. Winnepeg played on Tuesday and Friday. They are fresh. Minnesota has played the same schedule we have, except they are off until Tuesday.

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
I would really like to see stalberg moved up with forsberg and spaling and nystrom moved with gaustad and hendricks.

Go Preds!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad