GDT: Game 9: MTL @ MIN | Beautifully Dysfunctional | Oct. 20, 2019 5:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Two? Name me the last time Habs had 2 good goalies since Halak/Price.

Every back up since then were garbage... TBH I think Kinkand is better than any backup with had in years. He had two solid period today.

Auld, Budaj, and Montoya were all adequate when they were here which is what you want from a backup. Tokarski was alright for a year. These past two seasons, we can’t give Price a night off. The backups are getting exposed.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
But nothing Ive said today was actually wrong, so its not actually hating, maybe its just the reality, maybe he's just an imperfect player playing over his head.

I dunno tho.

you single him out all the time and trivialize the good he does. call it 'dislike' whatever you want to call it. Plenty of our guys do stupid things all the time.

You ragged on him for not scoring goals, now he's scoring goals but you can't stop yourself. Sure he's imperfect. They all are.

You're a good player evaluator but this doubling/tripling down on Danault is silly.

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
Auld, Budaj, and Montoya were all adequate when they were here which is what you want from a backup. Tokarski was alright for a year. These past two seasons, we can’t give Price a night off. The backups are getting exposed.

They were all trash can lets be honest. I'll give it to you that Auld had okay moment.

Budaj and Montaya were garbage my dude.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
you single him out all the time and trivialize the good he does. call it 'dislike' whatever you want to call it. Plenty of our guys do stupid things all the time.

You ragged on him for not scoring goals, now he's scoring goals but you can't stop yourself. Sure he's imperfect. They all are.

You're a good player evaluator but this doubling/tripling down on Danault is silly.
Its not silly because Im trying to switch the narrative that Danault is untouchable, he's not, he's put on a pedestal by stupid RDS media, nothing against the player, everything against the image.

Im also fair to all player, no matter who makes a stupid mistake Ill point it out. If Danault actually scores a nice goal Ill say it. Hes lucky as hell but he does create a lot of his luck by playing hard and going to the net, something every forward but Lekh and Gally could learn form on the Habs.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
Tatar is having a hard timer handling the puck... Or he overhandle it, or both... Stop trying to be fancy Tatar.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Its not silly because Im trying to switch the narrative that Danault is untouchable, he's not, he's put on a pedestal by stupid RDS media, nothing against the player, everything against the image.

Im also fair to all player, no matter who makes a stupid mistake Ill point it out. If Danault actually scores a nice goal Ill say it. Hes lucky as hell but he does create a lot of his luck by playing hard and going to the net, something every forward but Lekh and Gally could learn form on the Habs.

A-M-E-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad