GDT: Game #9 | Detroit Red Wings @ Phoenix Coyotes | 9:00 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebis

Dec 10, 2012
Czech Republic
I follow him in facebook, I'm not sure if it's the real him, and he said this a couple of days ago:

"Day off in Pheonix seems like vacation. I hope I ll be in line up soon just have to continue work hard and stay positive. thanks a lot for support guys:)"

The original quote was in Slovakian (?) so that's the translated version.

He is always a bit less "official" in the Slovak versions. Loose translation of this one:

"Short video. A day off in Phoenix. Heh, so far it's season off :D I have to be patient, an opportunity will come soon and I hope I will make the roster for good this time. I work hard in practice and Detroit will be forced to make some changes soon due to roster issues. Thanks everyone for the support."

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Well I'll leave out my dislike of the lines due to being tired off writing about the same old song and dance. Gotta keep the streak going so phoenix 5-1.

Boy my liver is gonna hate watching the smith- 4million and a 1st round pick wasted pairing.

ThankYouBasedGod

Oct 25, 2010
Saskatoon
Really the second power play should get minimal time out there anyways and you could just rotate three guys on the point. Samuelsson is unnecessary.

RedWingsNow*

Per Babcock: "Sammy is going in, Toots is coming out. Not because Toots did anything wrong, without Kronner on the PP we want to put Sammy in to have a PP guy." (Source)

As much as we all would LOVE a trade to happen, doesn't mean every little detail is a trade brewing.

**** this team

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Datsyuk!

Please let's keep them together all year. Let the kids give you the depth scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad