GDT: Game 9 - CBJ at TML - 21 Oct, 7pm

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I think Torts will find the right line combos during the game just in time and....Because Toronto isn't a team that chokes off space, I'm thinking we will break loose for 4 goals tonight....just enough for a 4-3 win in regulation. Flip that if we go to OT.
I guess I had it backwards. :laugh:

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Well. Don't see that every day.

I was surprised that was called a penalty shot since Nyquist actually got the shot off. If you had asked me, I'd have rather had the power play. 5 on 4, no, but 4 on 3? Every day.

But hey... we win!!

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
We needed that win for our confidence, it was tough watching us struggle 3 v 3 like that. Gustav with the clutch win

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
I have to go to class tomorrow with a bunch of Leafs fans. Too bad there's a federal election tonight that everyone is going to want to talk about instead.

Wennberg was fantastic tonight. All three periods and OT. Korpisalo made some huge saves. I feel okay about this team right now.

Reactions: Robert

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Well. Don't see that every day.

I was surprised that was called a penalty shot since Nyquist actually got the shot off. If you had asked me, I'd have rather had the power play. 5 on 4, no, but 4 on 3? Every day.

But hey... we win!!
Frankly, I'm surprised we didn't hear the "refs you suck" chant earlier.

Reactions: LetsGOJackets!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad