Goal-Day Thread Game 9: Canucks @ Coyotes | 10/25/2018 7:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
We really need @Katie Connauton to break the streak of everyone elses GDTs being big fat losers.
I'll make some threads but it's too damn early for me to make ALL of them :laugh:
We aren't even hopelessly dreaming about losing another lottery after a mid-November bottoming out yet.

Reactions: Katie Connauton

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
No reason we shouldn’t win this game tonight.

Don't like the big favourite mark. It's ok to be optimistic, but everybody- not only Yotes-fans- seems to think Canucks will be some kind of walk-overs.

It doesn't function like that. It never functions like that.

I still believe in victory, but I prefer to think that's because I root for the Yotes.

How everybody else can be so sure - I do not know.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I don't know how anyone is assuming we win this game. I think overall we have played better than our record shows, but the 'Nucks have played as well as their record is and that's better than ours.

Reactions: Jakey53

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
I don't know how anyone is assuming we win this game. I think overall we have played better than our record shows, but the 'Nucks have played as well as their record is and that's better than ours.

Canucks are without

Boeser
Pettersson
Edler
Tanev
Baertschi

Their first unit PP is something like

Goldobin-Horvat-Leipsic

Pouliot-Hutton.

If Horvat doesnt score, no one will.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Don't like the big favourite mark. It's ok to be optimistic, but everybody- not only Yotes-fans- seems to think Canucks will be some kind of walk-overs.

It doesn't function like that. It never functions like that.

I still believe in victory, but I prefer to think that's because I root for the Yotes.

How everybody else can be so sure - I do not know.

They played till 11 last night and got into town at 130 this morning and are missing two of their top forwards and one defensmen. Thats why we should win this game. Not because they were looked as a door mat at the beginning of the year.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
MxyT3i0.png

One spot already down.

Reactions: Grimes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad