Goal-Day Thread Game 9: Canucks @ Coyotes | 10/25/2018 7:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Yea, took us over an hour to get there from like 202 and Priest. Showed up late... but better than never. Glad to FINALLY see them win a game in person. Last one I saw was after we were rear ended on the way to the game last December. So, it's nice to see the goals, a win, and NOT have any issues haha.

I thought crowd wasn't particularly small or large. Not bad... people around us seemed pretty involved too. I've been there in the dark times when it was like 5,000 (at max) people against like St. Louis back in the day so... that's always going to stand out as the worst for me.

The worst-attended game I've ever been to was 10/31/2013 against Nashville. We only had like 7,800 people there.

There was a guy in a Gumby costume who had an entire lower bowl section to himself. I will never forget that game, which is surprising, because I got a concussion the night before (I remember the game but hardly anything else).

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
The worst-attended game I've ever been to was 10/31/2013 against Nashville. We only had like 7,800 people there.

There was a guy in a Gumby costume who had an entire lower bowl section to himself. I will never forget that game, which is surprising, because I got a concussion the night before (I remember the game but hardly anything else).

Those are such... surreal kind of games to be at. It felt like if you yelled, the whole arena could hear you specifically haha.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Yeah I remember that game. Hard to compete with Halloween out here, people go crazy for it.

Was pretty insane though, they did that costume highlights stuff and had to keep going back to the same people lol

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
... I am also venmo'ing my buddy $40 today. He is heading up to Vegas, and I will have him put that $ on the Yotes to win the division. Can't imagine that the odds are any better (or worse) than what had originally listed at the beginning of the year. But the Pacific is truly a wide-open race this year, and outside of the PP and maybe some defensive lapses here and there, there isn't much not to like about this team.

Good bet. A guy I play inline with put $20 on the Knights to win the Cup last October. He came close to winning $4000.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Some of the comments in here and you'd think we lost 4-1. Granted, I only saw the 3rd period but I liked how we were able to capitalize on mistakes. Specially Keller's goal and Richardson's goal. Those are goals we didn't get in the past. We've also struggled with the first home game after a road trip, and with all the Vancouver injuries, this was a perfect trap game. Glad we were able to overcome it.

Reactions: cobra427

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Some of the comments in here and you'd think we lost 4-1. Granted, I only saw the 3rd period but I liked how we were able to capitalize on mistakes. Specially Keller's goal and Richardson's goal. Those are goals we didn't get in the past. We've also struggled with the first home game after a road trip, and with all the Vancouver injuries, this was a perfect trap game. Glad we were able to overcome it.

First two periods were.........

61AhdXIVwFL._SX355_.jpg

Reactions: XX

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona

You picked the best period to watch. 1st and 2nd were frustrating and behind most of the (rightful) negativity in this thread.

Reactions: XX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad