GDT: Game 9: Avs at Flyers | 5 PM MT | October 22, 2018 | When East Meets West...

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
I was worried about Moser, but he's been fine. However, that voice on McGahey... I'm a little surprised Altitude promoted Moser with that in their stable. Maybe they had a deal in place that Moser would get the TV job once it opened up. I dunno. But I can see why they're giving McGahey spots during the season.

Reactions: Foppberg

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
I think I like Mcgahee better than moser, at least on the radio. Wonder what’s going on. Maybe Mose had something on his face?

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I think I like Mcgahee better than moser, at least on the radio. Wonder what’s going on. Maybe Mose had something on his face?
They're doing this for every Monday game. Mcgahee Mondays. It's odd that they're doing it but I think it's planned.

Reactions: 5280

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Had no idea we'd be getting McGahey tonight, and so far I like him. That said, I was one of the more vocal detractors to Moser getting the TV gig, but haven't had nearly the issue with him that I did when I would listen to him on the radio. Basically I thought he was doing fine on TV, but McGahey, so far, sounds much better.

Reactions: Hennessy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad