GDT: GAME #82 - Washington at BRUINS - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Have we had a shot this period? My god this team sucks and offers nothing to like. There are literally no redeeming qualities. The veterans suck, the youth sucks, the pipeline sucks.

Ugh, I think we are dreaming in technicolor with these slugs

I sincerely hope you don't have a dog. :shakehead

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
Marchand comes back with a vengance after watching this pathetic game. He knows how much this team needs him, I hope he fully realizes how much he cost this team.

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON
I'm pissed that they burned a day of Rask's rest to come in to the game.

Unless there's an upside? Gives him a chance to see the combinations he might face?

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
double also, really happy I walked away and did some house work instead of watching this whole game after the crap hit on Carlo.

After that, you knew the Bruins weren't winning this and aren't going and in the playoffs. They never get a break from the refs.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
kinda feels like a waste of a Saturday afternoon. ****..it's already 6.

well atleast we all learned about Tom Wilson's redemption story and his transition into the stand up, saintly man he is today.

323 Krejci 7

Dec 29, 2010
Not looking forward to this first round sweep....obviously can't hang with this team at all. All leafs need is 3 points in the last two games against opponents who will be resting their players

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
The person that stitched JFK's jersey gunna be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad