Game 82-- Nashville Predators @ Dallas *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
I know the playoffs are a different beast but just seemed like we had an easier time beating Anaheim than LA this season.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Well we've proved we can't win in Dallas this year. And we almost always struggle against the Blues. And then Chicago is Chicago (I have more hate for that idiotic bunch). So really the only real chance I see vs any of those is the Wild.

playoffs are a different animal entirely. And if we make the conf finals it means we are playing well enough that I like my chances against anyone. You can't simultaneously assume we beat both Anaheim and LA and then assume we can't beat any of the top 3 in the Central

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I know the playoffs are a different beast but just seemed like we had an easier time beating Anaheim than LA this season.

1 of our 2 wins against the Ducks was during their 1-7 stretch to start the year, the other one was just shortly after and the game right after our 7-0 blowout of Winnipeg. The Ducks are a different team now and hottest since Christmas.

playoffs are a different animal entirely. And if we make the conf finals it means we are playing well enough that I like my chances against anyone. You can't simultaneously assume we beat both Anaheim and LA and then assume we can't beat any of the top 3 in the Central
Who is to say play both. Sharks could beat #2.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
How many of those were during the early season slump of Anaheim though? All of them?

THU OCT 22, 2015 DUCKS PREDATORS
7:00 PM FINAL ANA (1) - NSH (5)

SUN NOV 1, 2015 PREDATORS DUCKS
7:00 PM FINAL NSH (2) - ANA (4)

TUE NOV 17, 2015 DUCKS PREDATORS
7:00 PM FINAL ANA (2) - NSH (3)

Well these are the only games we played against them so hard to say since we didn't get to play them later in the season but we were slumping/not that great too in the beginning of the season also and didn't get better until later in the season.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
THU OCT 22, 2015 DUCKS PREDATORS
7:00 PM FINAL ANA (1) - NSH (5)

SUN NOV 1, 2015 PREDATORS DUCKS
7:00 PM FINAL NSH (2) - ANA (4)

TUE NOV 17, 2015 DUCKS PREDATORS
7:00 PM FINAL ANA (2) - NSH (3)

Well these are the only games we played against them so hard to say since we didn't get to play them later in the season but we were slumping too in the beginning of the season also.

Our real slump happened immediately after that last Ducks game. I think they passed the bad mojo off to us because that's when we got shutout 3 straight games.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
SAT OCT 31, 2015 PREDATORS KINGS
3:00 PM FINAL NSH (3) - LAK (4) OT

SAT FEB 20, 2016 KINGS PREDATORS
7:00 PM FINAL LAK (2) - NSH (1) OT

MON MAR 21, 2016 KINGS PREDATORS
7:00 PM FINAL LAK (2) - NSH (5)

Except for that last game it seemed like it was a close game but LA would just edge us out in the end. Either way I rather play LA or Anaheim than Dallas/STL/Blackhawks so I'll take LA. Won't be easy but feel we have a better chance w/ LA than the teams in the central.

Last edited:

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
I have to be the only person thrilled with this result.

I am assuming you are saying this because the Blues have to play Chicago now????

If so, well I would say you might be the only one, considering Dallas would have won the division even if we had won. So us winning and Blues still having to play Chicago would have been the preferred scenario for me......

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
I actually meant Spezza getting a hatty and the Preds losing. Means I win the NPPG regular season title and Dallas plays Minny. My Chicago friends lost their **** when I told them the results. They did not want Saint Louis. That makes me a happy man.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I actually meant Spezza getting a hatty and the Preds losing. Means I win the NPPG regular season title and Dallas plays Minny. My Chicago friends lost their **** when I told them the results. They did not want Saint Louis. That makes me a happy man.
I was very intoxicated last night, woke up the same way and didn't even realize the thread I was posting in sooooo good job there, moron. (me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad