Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
:leafsvs:habs
Saturday Night 7pmEST

Last game of the season folks. Game is essentially meaningless for the leafs season but there's some things I'd like to see:
-Get a point and set a franchise record for points in a season
-Freddy get a W and set the all time W's record for a leafs goalie in a season
-Marner get point 70
-Nobody get hurt!

Happy Friday! :vhappy:

LeafSadist

Sep 8, 2003
Ontario
Losing to Montrelol is never a good thing. Hope Freddy gets that elusive 38th win, erases Raycroft from the record books and we get one last regular season "Feels good man" with no injuries.

member 262271

Do all the things Mugzy said, failing to do all three will surely end in peril.

EDIT: FOUR. FOUR THINGS. :facepalm:

NiftyMits

Mar 24, 2018
If we beat them we also get the season series sweep so thats always a plus against the Habs. When is the last time we swept a season series with them?

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Just win!

No one, on either team, sustains any serious injuries!

Participation award will be given to both teams.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Care more about the effort than the result here. Especially when a loss guarantees we draft ahead of Washington, who will likely be a team targetting the Russian wingers Kravstov & Denisenko, barring us going to the conference finals which then we couldn't give a shit about draft position

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
Care more about the effort than the result here. Especially when a loss guarantees we draft ahead of Washington, who will likely be a team targetting the Russian wingers Kravstov & Denisenko, barring us going to the conference finals which then we couldn't give a **** about draft position

Win or lose we're still picking 31st this season ;)

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
I think Babs said somewhere that Freddie would get the final two games this week, so I can't see the starters sitting this one out.

No game is meaningless when we play the Habs; they may stink, but it's always fun to throttle them and see the smurfs squirm.

As long as no one gets hurt, play them all!

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I know Dermott is supposed to play but has that been confirmed anywhere? I'd like to rest Hainsey but I hope the rest of the lineup starts, playoff start Thursday don't they? Five days is plenty of rest for everyone else.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
Leafs playoffs start Thursday.

That's 4 days rest.

Sit whoever is banged up, but play the full roster - including Andersen. Win, feel good about your game, and head into the spring.

People are overstating the Leafs need for rest. They've had a very friendly schedule the last 6 weeks.

Reactions: leaffaninvancouver

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
Leafs playoffs start Thursday.

That's 4 days rest.

Sit whoever is banged up, but play the full roster - including Andersen. Win, feel good about your game, and head into the spring.

People are overstating the Leafs need for rest. They've had a very friendly schedule the last 6 weeks.
So true, even Babcock has stated how much rest they've gotten and that their likely the most rested team in the league. Playing this one game can't hurt unless someone actually gets hurt. Play to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad