Gainesville, Florida
Umm yeah! I think

Tritone substitution and relative major/minor chords:

79YQBk0.png

Reactions: CC96

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Wonder what happens when Grandma gets the tax bill for a $70,000 new car, which counts as simple income to the IRS?

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
No #s were apparently given this game. Which is disappointing given it was the last home game.

Overall feeling a lot better about this 70 point team rolling into next year than I was about last year's, so #DelPositive

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Transposing a song makes it sound lower or higher than its original key. String players can just play up or down a fret to accommodate the key change. All I have at home to practice on is an acoustic piano. Transposing a song for me isn't exactly starting over from square one to learn it, but it's not too far off from it.

Speaking of "string player".

Reactions: Katie Connauton

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
So now I'm going to complain about something completely inconsequential: The team awards.
1. MVP. Sure Keller is great awesome important etc etc. He was not the MVP of this team. That's Antti Raanta even with his missed time. This team is worse than the '17 Avs without him.

2. Hardest working - Cousins? really? I like Cousins he's fine but he most definitely was not consistently a hard worker this season. He was completely ineffective in November/December and earned healthy scratches several times. It should have been Richardson or a guy not even on the voting list, Goligoski.

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
So now I'm going to complain about something completely inconsequential: The team awards.
1. MVP. Sure Keller is great awesome important etc etc. He was not the MVP of this team. That's Antti Raanta even with his missed time. This team is worse than the '17 Avs without him.

2. Hardest working - Cousins? really? I like Cousins he's fine but he most definitely was not consistently a hard worker this season. He was completely ineffective in November/December and earned healthy scratches several times. It should have been Richardson or a guy not even on the voting list, Goligoski.

Correct me if I'm wrong, this was a fan vote, not an organizational one.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

You're fired.

kbay

Apr 8, 2016
Goodyear, Arizona
So I finally won something on fan appreciation night. We won and one of us got to go on the ice after the game for a "shirt off their back". In the drawing I got Fischer! He is really cool kid! Told me I got the best one, which I told him was absolutely correct. Apologized for it being a little sweaty. Thanked me for coming to the game and when I told him I'd be back next season said that it will be much better! It has puck marks and repaired holes on it. Pretty sweet and I won't be wearing this autographed jersey.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
So I finally won something on fan appreciation night. We won and one of us got to go on the ice after the game for a "shirt off their back". In the drawing I got Fischer! He is really cool kid! Told me I got the best one, which I told him was absolutely correct. Apologized for it being a little sweaty. Thanked me for coming to the game and when I told him I'd be back next season said that it will be much better! It has puck marks and repaired holes on it. Pretty sweet and I won't be wearing this autographed jersey.
Sooooooooo jealous, that's badass.

Reactions: kbay

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

100% correct...MVP for Raanta. Since January 1st he has been the best goalie in the league. His numbers are obscene,and we signed him for a bargain price. Do we have a Coyote version of the Rocket Richard Trophy? Give that to Keller...MVP to Raanta.

* Since Jan 1, minimum 15 games played
ndsht1.png

Reactions: CC96 and 0point1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad