[Game #82] Dallas Stars vs. Anaheim Ducks - 7:30 PM CT (BSSWX)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I don’t think they really wanted to shoot on him after seeing all of the hugs after the game.

Nah the more I thought about it and watched the more I realized they were just trying to kill the clock everytime they got in the O zone. Honestly a dumb and dangerous strategy but we got away with it. Game won't end up mattering anyways

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Nah the more I thought about it and watched the more I realized they were just trying to kill the clock everytime they got in the O zone. Honestly a dumb and dangerous strategy but we got away with it. Game won't end up mattering anyways
Would have been pretty funny if they blew it by playing that way. Oh well good for the kid.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
One downside to tonight's game, Pavelski wasn't able to finish the season as a PPG player. Needed 1 point to do it for 82 in 82. Ends up with 81 in 82

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
With how negative this forum has been all year, you would have never guessed this

Just looking at the record, it's a pretty good season. Sure.

Dive into the stats, dive into the negative goal differential, dive into the middling 12th-18th league wide ranking for every metric. Then you realize they squeeked out tons of overtime/shootout wins and got blown out and demolished in many games.

Everyone is negative because they barely win the games they win, and they get absolutely wrecked in games they lose.

Plus another reason I am so negative and have watched very little this season is because the games are just boring as f***. Hockey is supposed to be entertainment, this team is far from that.

Last edited:

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Playing coinflip hockey and getting heads 60% of the time doesn't make a successful season. This team will get creamed in Round 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad