GDT: Game 82: Canucks vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZ - The End

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
That’s just RT teams though. Start well, in the hunt and then crash and burn. Maybe it’s different this time, but I wouldn’t be shocked if Van fans are on top of the world until about the Christmas break, then it all falls apart.
The Coyotes finished 1-11 this season, I think, which cant be much better than any RT coached team. Still, AT had the rug pulled out and the team kept its chin up. I hoping Guenther is good to go next season.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
That was The Most Garland Game. Streaky, inconsistent, scratchable all season, but give him a chance to show off against a team he feels wronged him, and voila, he's a world-beater.

Glad he's in Vancouver with the Meathead.
I thought that OT goal by Garland was pretty high skill. I’d love to have him back… even if just to see Mackinnion throw his helmet again

Reactions: Jakey53

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Pics or it didn’t happen :)

H9iRKrx.png

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Wow, talk about a franchise very entwined with St. Louis - you have Tkachuk (a Blue through and through), Keller (from St. Louis - buddies with Walt's kids), BA, .... let's see.... our ex color guy Panger's their color guy now...our color guy Nash played there...

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Wow, talk about a franchise very entwined with St. Louis - you have Tkachuk (a Blue through and through), Keller (from St. Louis - buddies with Walt's kids), BA, .... let's see.... our ex color guy Panger's their color guy now...our color guy Nash played there...
Might as well merge the two teams now :sarcasm:

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Sweet, Nash already jinxing Keller, thanks.
Falsely accused, but there were certainly several F40 member jinxes (@TheLegend @Dr VinnyBoombatz @Llewzaher @GiveAFlyingPuck @JasonDemersWasOkay @MayDayMayDay )
Getting the puck out of your defensive zone and why it's important.
Soda and Maccelli should have got the 3rd and 4th assist....buy hey they're both only 22....Can't wait to see the 23 year old versions (along with Hayton).
Point 86!!!

(fixed…. got ahead of myself :dunce:)
So did McConnell!
Tourigny will load up his line 5v5 and PP and put him out a ton and the whole team will be looking for him.

Wonder if Keller is captain next season.
It's not even close for me between him and Crouse...Keller it is....not a slight against Crouse at all...but an endorsement for Keller with a bonus photo of him in action....

20230414_002408.jpg

Schmaltz is hesitating way too much
Why weren't you doing this in the Montreal forum during their game...you cost us some ping pong balls...
Soderstom having a stellar game.
Except for his assist on the Pettersson goal.
well, just a tie for Kells, disappointing
Tie or break the record doesn't matter to me....85 would have been disappointing...

Happy last game @ everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinny Boombatz

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Falsely accused, but there were certainly several F40 member jinxes
I literally heard him say twice that it was guaranteed that Keller would get it, he literally said that it was going to happen twice. I didn't even watch the intermission but he said it twice during the game, I believe during the 1st. Shut yo ass up when I watched it with my own two eyes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad