GDT: [Game #80] Dallas Stars vs. Winnipeg Jets – 7:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Hintz you lazy ass, always giving up. Also, f*** the Jets. What a boring ass team

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
we'll get em next time
giphy.gif

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
It looked like Miro was going to play well over 30 minutes, but the ice time didn’t end up too crazy in the end. Pretty normal distribution for the defense.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Had to stop watching because it was so boring and the jets color commentator was brutal. Hope to god we don’t have to watch that boring team in the playoffs.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
The only downside to losing tonight is 1st in the Central might still be up for grabs. It's very possible we lose our last 2 games and I could see whoever wins the Colorado/Winnipeg game go streaking and win their last 2 as well. We have Seattle and St. Louis left who aren't great teams but easily good enough to beat us if we keep up these poor effort games

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
The only downside to losing tonight is 1st in the Central might still be up for grabs. It's very possible we lose our last 2 games and I could see whoever wins the Colorado/Winnipeg game go streaking and win their last 2 as well. We have Seattle and St. Louis left who aren't great teams but easily good enough to beat us if we keep up these poor effort games
I wouldn’t say it’s very possible. It’s highly unlikely the Stars don’t win the Central imo.

The true downside to losing tonight was they could have leap frogged NYR had they won. Not worried at all about the Stars losing 1st in the central.

Last edited:
Reactions: catters078 and LT

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I'm glad I tuned out after the 2nd. Boring ass game, just like Bones likes em.

Jets had 2 shots in the third, didn't try to play hockey just defended and collapsed to the middle all period. Bowness is the worst thing for the game of hockey. Any new fan that watches a game he is involved with is instantly not coming back.

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
I didn’t watch this game as it appears most of yall also chose to avoid it judging by the post count in here

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I didn’t watch this game as it appears most of yall also chose to avoid it judging by the post count in here
There wasn’t much to say. It looked like the guys all went out to Chipotle and Andy’s before the game. It wasn’t competitive from the opening faceoff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad