GDT: Game 80: Coyotes @ Calgary Death Stares - 6PM - FSAZ+

Stick smash vs death stare

• Total voters

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
KConn isn't a bad player, but he is still a depth player, imo. I'd keep him if he was affordable, but he won't be after this. He is playing out of this world right now with goal production. Maybe he explodes next year for a full year. But I doubt it. But you're right: Good for him for playing his way into a nice contract.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
KConn now 11G 10A on the season, overtaking Demers points total :laugh:

Keller needs one more point for 65.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
The away broadcast makes it sound like the Flames are last year's Coyotes. Mike Smith masks a lot of their problems by stealing games. No engagement. No mental toughness. Questions about the coach after getting swept in the first round last year and missing this year.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
What's with the lighting in this arena? it has all these weird glare spots on the ice, I don't think I've seen another arena with that issue.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Fischer was only gonna score a goal if the Flames did it for him :biglaugh:

Still a good play tho, hard to the net.

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017
Also, when was the last time you saw this organization with anywhere near this much confidence and swagger on the ice? They actually seem like they deserve to win hockey games instead of just stealing a lucky one sometimes.

Reactions: doaner

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
This would be a pretty intense 3rd period if Calgary was giving even 60% effort and hadn't own goaled themselves.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Refreshing to hear a broadcast that discusses the possibility a coach might be fired after missing the playoffs once, and who says things line "I think you only even think of bringing one of those guys back, Versteeg" when discussing all the free agents in Calgary.

Reactions: Yandover

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad