GDT: Game #80: 4/5: Home Stretch: Boston Bruins @ FL Swamp Kitties 7:37 pm NESN, TVAS, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
You're reading too much into those injury reports. They can say pretty much whatever they want in those.

Sure, but the pattern tends to be "UBI" if it's a concussion. Not just "ear." I guess we'll see. It wouldn't surprise me, and Ladyfan's report is worrisome in that regard, but I just don't think, as TCL said, that it's a given.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
I always remembered being able to flip between channels to get the other team's broadcast. It changed within the last few years.

hmm...not sure why they dont have it anyways...tons of channels avaialble with Shaw...not sure if it is more expensive to provide 2 feeds

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Since the Carlo loss I’ve been depressed about this season moving forward...I sense a little bit of that with the team too...

I’m hoping tonight is a get right game for everyone.

I could stand for what we’ve got to settle in a bit also...Cave and such have been okay...but we need to start getting the playoff lineup some games before the real games start.

Hurry up and heal.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Anyone know why Center Ice no longer always offers both team's broadcasts?

No one wants to listen to Denis Potvin
My cable system (w/ Center Ice) often offers both feeds. Not so much when the channels start get taken up by MLB. And never enough in HD. I luck into that a lot just by virtue of the B’s place in th alphabet.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Sure, but the pattern tends to be "UBI" if it's a concussion. Not just "ear." I guess we'll see. It wouldn't surprise me, and Ladyfan's report is worrisome in that regard, but I just don't think, as TCL said, that it's a given.
Like I said sometimes they look bad but come back the same night. I hope Riley will be fine.

I remember a few years ago Quaider went down the tunnel bleeding pretty good and the fan next to me said "He is done for the night" and I said "not so sure". Adam got stitched up and was back out.

Riley should take the time he needs. He is missed

Reactions: ProdigalFan and BMC

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
My cable system (w/ Center Ice) often offers both feeds. Not so much when the channels start get taken up by MLB. And never enough in HD. I luck into that a lot just by virtue of the B’s place in th alphabet.

I often get both offered as well. I just remember they used to offer every out of market game with both broadcasts. Maybe I'm misremembering.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I haven't muted it yet so I get to hear about Barkov's leadership because he took a puck away from Chara.

Okay......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad