GDT: Game #8 Pens visit Bruins Jan 28th 7:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
I was unable to see the last game. Did Kapanen spend much time on the 1st line? Just asking based on the lineups in OP.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Bruins with some injuries too. Pastrnak, Rask, DeBrusk, Kase. Maybe Grzelczyk too. Winnable game IMO.

So-Youre-Telling-Me-Theres-a-Chance-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-Gif.gif

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Bruins with some injuries too. Pastrnak, Rask, DeBrusk, Kase. Maybe Grzelczyk too. Winnable game IMO.
well no Rask helps...however the GMJR pulling that shit will definitively affect the play, big task for Sully to keep them focused nevermind did not realize that Jaro Halak is in the goal...we are screwed

Reactions: Andy99

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
well no Rask helps...however the GMJR pulling that shit will definitively affect the play, big task for Sully to keep them focused

Doesn't Halak generally fare as well or better (regardless of who he's playing for at the time) against the Penguins than Rask does?

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
well no Rask helps...however the GMJR pulling that shit will definitively affect the play, big task for Sully to keep them focused

This team was as focused as a chihuahua in a ping pong ball factory before tonight lol

Doesn't Halak generally fare as well or better (regardless of who he's playing for at the time) against the Penguins than Rask does?

Classic. Halak'd shutout

ownal

Jan 26, 2019
Pittsburgh
Nhl.com has the top pairing as POJ - Letang. Interesting. This defensive core just needs to keep it simple. Line 1 and 2 are heating up. Very winnable.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Why are we calling up Lafferty?

I wish they would bring up Lee.

They're gonna toy with DOC, Lafferty alot i'm thinkin'.
One of the only tryout spots in the lineup.
Least til ZAR gets back.
Personally i'd keep DOC in for another game but whatevs.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I mean, DOC actually scored a point.

I think they should roll 4 lines and take some of the slack play out of the hands of the top six they are getting. Give them the true 10/12 min. of play.

They have no room to over extend those guys with the schedule as it is. Next man up doesn't really work unless you use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->