GDT: Game #8 : KINGS @ PREDATORS - Thursday, 10/17/‘13 @ 5:00 pm PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vic Vinegar

Oct 27, 2009
Poor Quick being hung out to dry again. Amazing how disgustingly bad our defense is without Scuderi

And to think some people think he is a product of the defense. Quick hasn't gotten any help from the defense at all this year.

Cochese

Mar 14, 2008
terrymurray.jpg

Ron*

That goal may be a result of Mitchell being rusty. Had the puck on his stick and gave it back to the Preds.

Finally a voice of reason.

Can't believe all the "doom and gloom" among our posters here. Just shaking my head.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Mitchell, probably not a good idea to try and shovel the puck under the goalie when he is lying on his stomach and his no idea where it is. Shoot it into the corner and it's still 0-0.

And Stoll, nice play leaving the front of the net to go defend against the guy behind the goal line. And if you are going to go defend that guy, atleast stay with him and don't let him score on a rebound.

Two awful plays by veteran players.

KingKopitar11*

Thanks, for some reason this site never works for me though.. Always just says "Please Install Full HD Player". Not sure if it's because I have a MacBook, or?

Don't install ****.

Cochese

Mar 14, 2008
Have not noticed tonight, but it's been on my mind, Richards can never get a shot or pass off, always rolls off his stick. Still love him though.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Finally a voice of reason.

Can't believe all the "doom and gloom" among our posters here. Just shaking my head.

It's every year the same thing.

Until the Kings are the most dominant team of all time there will always be those who are too impatient or uninformed to realize that an 82 game season often has highs and lows.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Frattin drawing a penalty on a dump and chase. That's what he has to do to stay in the lineup. He needs to assert himself more, otherwise we're looking at another Scott Parse or Brad Richardson.

Ron*

It's every year the same thing.

Until the Kings are the most dominant team of all time there will always be those who are too impatient or uninformed to realize that an 82 game season often has highs and lows.

Yeah, I know. Just wanted to reiterate my point. I must have over a hundred posts here that are similar to that one.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
Did anyone see Regehr miss his check by a mile, I'm surprised he didn't break the glass with how much force he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad