GDT: Game 8 JP Development CAPPED // Caps @ Oilers // Oct 25 @ 7 PM MST // TV: SN-1

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
Is this a joke?
We are not talking about RNH, Draisaitl or Larsson here. Pulju is in the same tier as Yamamoto Strome Toby and Caggiula right now.. ie at best meh! He will not be missed tonight.

Well, we have 3 topsix players in the lineup now. Against the SC champs. I can't imagine the laughter about this topsix lineup on the Caps board. Chiasson wasn't even good enough to stay in the lineup at all in Washington and he's topsix here. haha.

I look at this topsix as an Oilers fan and I'm embarrassed.

Reactions: Konami McDavid

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I think he wasn't happy the last time he was sent to AHL. It could be helpful for his career if they don't piss him off. It's all about the way the management deals with him.

If he comes off the benching playing like he doesn't gaf then it won't be long before he should get some time on the farm. In hindsight maybe it would've been best to have given Yak time on the farm.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Pulju might be our best winger prospect but he hasn't been one of our 4 best wingers. Last game he wasn't even one of the best 6

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Well, we have 3 topsix players in the lineup now. Against the SC champs. I can't imagine the laughter about this topsix lineup on the Caps board. Chiasson wasn't even good enough to stay in the lineup at all in Washington and he's topsix here. haha.

I look at this topsix as an Oilers fan and I'm embarrassed.

To be fair, Connor should count as 2 top 6 players :) We need 1 more to emerge, it should've been Jesse and still could be, but it won't be tonight.

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
To be fair, Connor should count as 2 top 6 players :) We need 1 more to emerge, it should've been Jesse and still could be, but it won't be tonight.

I don't expect much of anything tonight. I feel sorry for the starting lineup.

This is the type of depth you'd expect an expansion franchise to have. A bad one, not the Vegas one..;)

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I don't expect much of anything tonight. I feel sorry for the starting lineup.

This is the type of depth you'd expect an expansion franchise to have. A bad one, not the Vegas one..;)

Here's to hoping that Drai has anther big night. Looch would do well getting on the scoresheet as well.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
He was good up until being moved up with Draisaitl.

If going out for 1-2 shifts per game and not looking completely useless qualifies as good, then yeah, send him to the all-star game.

He's had a few moments where he's done a good job of pinning the opposition against the boards and allowed his teammate to collect the puck. He's landed a good hit. Everything else positive that's happened to him has all been pure luck.

At the same time so many plays die on his stick. He's shooting way out of range because he's afraid of being caught coughing up the puck.

Puljujarvi is a year older than Yama, was drafted way earlier than Yama, is bigger and more physically gifted than Yamma. I don't think either of them should be in the NHL yet, but Yamma makes Puljujarvi look like a 15 year old out there.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Now this time lets score 5 goals and keep 6 out of our net. Alex Ovechkin I am Crushing Your Head!

64617.jpg

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Remenda already hyping the Caps top 6 :laugh:

too early too early

gonna be one of those nights.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Speaking of mattresses, I hope we don't shit the bed because it's hard to sell mattresses with **** stains on them.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Is it my TV or is there totally a smudge on their camera lens?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->