GDT: Game 8 JP Development CAPPED // Caps @ Oilers // Oct 25 @ 7 PM MST // TV: SN-1

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Caps @ Oilers
Oct 25 @ 7:00 PM MST
TV: SN

Lineups Courtesy OilersNation
Oilers Lines:

RNH-McDavid-Yamamoto
Rieder-Draisaitl-Chiasson
Lucic-Strome-Caggiula
Khaira-Brodziak-Marody

Klefbom-Larsson
Nurse-Russell
Gravel-Bouchard

Talbot

Capitals Lines:

Ovechkin-Kuznetsov-Smith-Pelley
Stephenson-Backstrom-Oshie
Vrana-Eller-Connolly
Jaskin-Dowd-Burakovsky

Orlov-Niskanen
Kempny-Carlson
Orpik-Djoos

Holtby

CONNORRRRRR

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Before the game begins, has anyone ever heard of the Mattress Firm conspiracy theory? It's pretty funny.

Reactions: Sam Spade

PinSeeker

Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Before the game begins, has anyone ever heard of the Mattress Firm conspiracy theory? It's pretty funny.
I can't figure it out, is it actually true or just a funny rumor that went around?

Supremely off topic, but hey...

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
The main theory is that Mattress Firm may be a laundering company because of how many were in a given area, with some even right across from each other. Nothing is 100% confirmed, but there have been some strange occurrences with them, such as a parent company purchasing them despite rapidly falling sales and top executives leaving very shortly after this theory came out.

Even mainstream writers have covered it.

Reactions: McChiaricolson

PinSeeker

Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Also, hey @Drivesaitl maybe lets keep this bad boy on the rails my man!

giphy.gif

PinSeeker

Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Don't agree with Marody being bumped down to the third line. I thought he looked awesome last game with Lucic.
I'm keeping an eye out for official lineups, haven't seen anything except OilerNation, may change.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Well I don't like Pulju getting scratched but I do like trying Chiasson with Draisaitl on the second line after his strong performance against the Pens. Frankly I'm surpriseed it took so long to put him in the lineup after his preseason play and the mediocre 4th line performances. Would be great if him and Draisaitl could catch fire together, I think his game should mesh with Drai's.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Well I don't like Pulju getting scratched but I do like trying Chiasson with Draisaitl on the second line after his strong performance against the Pens. Frankly I'm surpriseed it took so long to put him in the lineup after his preseason play and the mediocre 4th line performances. Would be great if him and Draisaitl could catch fire together, I think his game should mesh with Drai's.

Pizza Boy needs to be scratched--he has not earned a spot this year and if they can send him down or loan him to europe to find his game

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Oh boy. Now we’re saying Puljujarvi hasn’t even earned a spot on the roster? Guess that’s what happens when you struggle for a couple games.

it hasn't been a couple of games--the games in Europe he looked out of sort and of the games in North America is has only looked half decent in 2 or 3 games

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
it hasn't been a couple of games--the games in Europe he looked out of sort and of the games in North America is has only looked half decent in 2 or 3 games
You’re using the exhibition game against a German club from 3 weeks ago as an example?

He’s had 2 or 3 off games in the regular season. Or else by your logic he actually got promoted to play with Drai because of poor play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->