GDT: Game 8 debut time. Kings @ Knights 7pm

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I thought Coghlan had gotten a debut in the beginning of last season....I guess he was called up but scratched, or maybe I'm just thinking of preseason.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I am confident our young defensemen can be NHL players but having three including a debut and Holden after a ten day break? I know it's the best we could do now but I think if we win it will be on Fleury's back.

It also makes the game less stressful because if they do have a bad game I'm not worried about any larger issues.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I am confident our young defensemen can be NHL players but having three including a debut and Holden after a ten day break? I know it's the best we could do now but I think if we win it will be on Fleury's back.

It also makes the game less stressful because if they do have a bad game I'm not worried about any larger issues.

Assuming Fleury gets the start....

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Whitecloud is Whitecloud, so you should really only say two, but only the bottom pairing is of question, mostly because of the veteran defenseman on it not being a defensive stalwart, so Coghlan needs to bring that aspect up to par.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
First NHL game ever and there are no fans. Maybe that makes it a little easier for him. What a strange experience though.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Those defensive pairings don’t scare me as much as some of the pairings we saw early last season.

The fact that we often stink against the Kings concerns me more.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

Coghlan isn't really a slouch. Might have some rookie mistakes to be sure but I'm not expecting him to be a pylon out there.

Also by implication you're saying that Whitecloud is 1/3rd of a problem. He's arguably been our best defenseman

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Go :vegas Go

unfortunately I’m working so I’ll miss this one, could have swapped for the graveyard but I didn’t want to lose 8 hours at double time.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Coghlan isn't really a slouch. Might have some rookie mistakes to be sure but I'm not expecting him to be a pylon out there.

Also by implication you're saying that Whitecloud is 1/3rd of a problem. He's arguably been our best defenseman
Yep, Whitecloud is a blue line stud. And this ain't his rookie year :)

Holden has been pretty responsible last season, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad